Alex's POV

OMIGOSH, OMIGOSH, I COMPLETELY FORGOT LAF LIKES HERC. AND HE JUST CALLED HIM HIS LOVE. THAT'S SO CUTE. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. I start acting all excited when my art teacher. Mrs.Ramos tells me to sit down. I listen because she's my favorite teacher and I love her.

John's POV

I can't stop staring at Alex, he looks so peaceful when he's drawing, so focused yet calm. He's never calm, he works non-stop and never takes a break. But here he looks satisfied. Lafayette and Herc start looking at me weirdly so I stop and act like I was staring at a poster behind Alex.

Lafayette's POV

"Does little Johnny-Boy have a crush?" I yell making John blush and everyone look at me, I can't help that I'm this loud.

"What are you talking about?" Herc whispers to me, I mumble a simple "Alex" and he gets as excited as me.

"What, no, on who?" John questions, he's getting defensive so he's stuttering over his words. The entire class(including Alex) oooooos at this and John's face turns a bright shade of red.

Alex's POV

I didn't know John liked someone, I wonder who it is. WAIT I KNOW.

Eliza's POV

Great, just great, John likes Alex, I'm sitting next to Laf so I heard him, and know I'm upset.

<time skip>

John's POV
God class was so awkward. I was surrounded by a bunch of people either guessing or asking who I had a crush on. I never answered them and just ignored them. Alex's name was thrown around a couple of times, making me cringe of embarrassment and him saying the most hurtful word ever "ew".

I walk out of the classroom to see Maria and Peggy holding hands, they're so cute, I love them. I hope me and Alex can be like that.

Herc's POV
I wonder if someone likes me, I think Angie does, which would be super awkward because I love Lafayette, when I get home I'm google translating "mon amour" to see if it's an insult or not. Before we leave I call him my mon amour and he starts blushing. WHAT THE FRICK DOES IT MEAN.

Alex's POV

We were all trying to guess who John liked and someone yelled my name. I simply responded ew and carried on. There is no way he likes me.

<time skip again because I'm a lazy piece of shit>

Laf's POV
The whole gang is watching Aladdin in John and I's room and John looks uncomfortable so much. It's to the point where half-way through the movie he gets up and walks to his room.

"You okay?" I ask, generally concerned, I hope he's not mad at me.

"Yea, just tired" he answers not looking me in the eye again, I shrug it off this time and walk into the living room to see Herc and the others squealing like pre-teen girls. I sit down and it looks like they are all about to blow up. I was doing okay until Angie drops the question that makes me run out of the dorm.

"YOU LIKE HERCULES?"

Word Count: 535(that's a very good number)