A/N soo here's the thing, a lot of people like this story and I'm thinking about a couple of story ideas because I kinda do the same thing all the time. So expect some new things :).

Aaron's POV
We all sat around in a circle with Laf and Herc sitting the farthest away from each other as possible. Eliza sitting right next all cuddled up under me and Theo just casually glancing at both of us. She seems happy for us, which also feels great.

Phillip, Frances, T.J, and Eacker went to Paris for a whole weekend to visit Georges their mutual friend. Once they came back however Frances and T.J. seem to be in a dispute, but I won't butt in, I'll just wait for them to be happy again, it always happens.

Frances's POV
A stupid kiss. A stupid kiss. A stupid kiss. On the last night of our small Paris vacation, Georges kissed me near the fountains. To be honest, it was a beautiful spot, but I have a girlfriend, and she found out.

Apparently, Georges decided to get a professional photographer to take pictures and upload them to his social media. As a way of being romantic. He and I already apologized but T.J. is becoming more distant with me.

"Phillip, would you rather kiss your sister or... Cheat on George?" T.J. asked distracting me from my daze and keeping her eyes on Georges and I.

"Kiss my sister obviously" he mumbles trying to break the tension. T.J. gave Georges the stink eye while everyone just nodded and sat there awkwardly.

"Angelica would you rather wear a dirty pad, or have fresh toilet paper as your pad," Eliza remarks changing the subject and making everyone either cringe or have full disgust to her question.

"Uh, the toilet paper" Angie answers while cringing slightly, even Alex cringes.

Lafayette's POV
After noticing all the tension in the room I decided to exclaim something to make the mood lighten a bit. Granted I'm still sad about the breakup but I have to get over it, it's been a full week and a half.

"Well... On a lighter note, I bought everyone in this room tickets to Disney World including an extra for my brother to celebrate Burr's birthday" I announce making everyone cheer or plaster on a fake smile.

Burr's POV
I officially have three best friends, James Madison, Alexandra, and Lafayette. Disney World is the last place I went with my parents before they died, and I never went back because I'd be alone. So this is the best gift I've ever gotten.

I make the small realization that we, except for John and the Schyulers are broke college students so there is no way Laf can afford this.

I pull him to the sides to discuss financials.

"How could you afford all of this?" I whisper keeping my voice down to avoid future embarrassment for Laf.

"The Schyulers offered to pay since Liza is your girlfriend and you're our friend" he whispers back drawing his attention to them I nod and walk back to the party table to get drinks.

Alex's POV
After the party, we all kind of went home with Laf spending the night with Maria and Peggy.

While we were all exiting I saw John's phone on the floor so I casually slipped it in my pocket. Once it was fully in my pocket it buzzed. I slipped it out and a bright text message appeared on Johns lock screen

GrossTransBoi: hey, I'm really sorry about the kiss, I forgot you were with Alex for a split second lol

THE FUCK???

"JOHN WHO THE HELL DID YOU KISS?" I yelled as we approached the small thing that was our dorm. He stopped at the door before turning around hesitantly.

John's POV
"Alex... He kissed me... It was James Reynolds at the party... I'm sorry" I mutter making direct eye contact. I saw sympathy in his eyes.

"Well... I forgive you" he replies making my heart skip a beat. "But what's with the gross trans boy?" He asks his face keeping its stern and pissed off appearance. He only looks like this in debates. Shit.

"It was a long time ago and a running joke" I lied. My hands usually get really hot when I lie but my homeostasis decided to kick in and make them hella sweaty.

"Whatever" he smiled. He seems oddly happy and forgiving like he wasn't just pissed at me.

*time skip brought to you by Best Fiends- an online game where you try to match the brightly colored objects to defeat the slugs*

"John... I have something to talk to you about" he mutters, we're in the middle of a movie but the movie isn't that important so I pause it and turn to face him, his eyes are teary.

"Would you've still liked me if I didn't go through with the surgery?" He mumbles.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, right before we had sex Alex went through his lower body part surgery so that he could be male. It worked, obviously.

"Of course, I liked your personality not gender" I mutter in the most romantic way possible making him smile brightly and snuggle up close under me.

I love him... So much.

"I love you too," he says making my eyes almost tear up before I engage in a passionate kiss.

Word Count: 910(uh alright then)