Alex's POV

When I opened the door to Burr's apartment I saw John. Then, he kissed me, I thought he wasn't going to, I thought he was going to hate me for liking him. But no, he kissed me.

"Oh my gosh, please tell me we're a thing," I said, in the heat of the moment, right afterward I kind of regretted it.

"No" he responded not looking at me. My heart sank, I felt like I was being crushed by-

"I'm just playing, of course, sunshine," he yelled, causing the attention of bypassers.

John's POV
After kissing Alex, I walk towards my dorm with him and creak open the door. Everyone is still waiting there on their phones so I take a picture of Alex and I kissing and post on my Instagram. They all get the notification at once and breathe out a breath of fresh air. I then bust the door startling the others, not Hercules, and Alex.

Eliza's POV

Great. Now they're dating. Just my luck. I finish my thought process of how I don't get any love when I get a text from Alex.

John'sBae: You need to give Burr a chance. Get over me, I know it's hard, but at least try. I walked in on Burr cutting himself. I'm not saying you have too, but please, at least for me.

LonleyCinnamonRoll: um, okay, I'll think about it.(she said she'll think about it)

My response was bitchy but hey, I had to think about it,

Alex's POV
ELIZA STOP BEING SO BITCHY. Uh, Jesus, I get I'm attractive but Jesus. Wait... isn't John gay, doesn't that mean he won't like me, I mean my parts are still female so... that's something to think about later.

Peggy's POV

Yay! We're in all in relationships. Except for Angelica, she seems quiet. HMMmmmmm.

"Hey, um, Angie do you like anyone right now?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

"I'm actually dating someone" she responded making me choke on the water I was drinking. Everyone looked oblivious while she was scrolling through Instagram. I did see that Tinder was off of her phone but that was 3 weeks ago.

"Who," we all ask in unison. We were actually on the same beat, with no preparation which is really surprising but no one is freaking out so I won't.

Angelica's POV
"Thomas Jefferson" I mumble making John gasp, and Alex turns away. I started dating him 3 weeks ago, but I didn't think it would last so I didn't tell anyone. But yesterday he gave me a promise ring so I um... decided this was the best time.

Lafayette's POV
I examine Angie's fingers as I do with all the couples and I see a shiny gold ring. Which makes me explodes inside.

"HE FUCKING PROPOSED," I announce signaling to the ring. Everyone gasps and aaah's more and Peggy begins texting Eliza and her father in their family group chat.

"NO IT'S JUST A PROMISE RING, HE GAVE IT TO ME YESTERDAY," she yells, making everyone sooth down and Peggy erases the text.

Just at that moment. Someone knocks on the door.

Thomas's POV
I'm at John's dorm. He's the first person I can tell without freaking out. Once I knock on the door Herc answers and I just suspect I can tell him as we- omigosh everyone is here. Peggy looks like she's about to burst and Alex looks hella pissed. She told them.

"IF YOU FUCK MY SISTER I'M FUCKING YOU UP" Peggy yells. I say the dumbest thing I could but hey it was funny.

"Sorry but I already did..." it was a joke but her and Angie's face turned bright red.

"YOU SOUTHERN MOTHERFUCKER" she screams charging directly towards me.

"I'm joking" I reply nervously and mostly out of fear. Angelica comes up to me and kisses me while pushing both of us out the door.

Alex's POV
All this time I thought he liked Madison but he got Angelica in his pocket. We decide to all go out for Chinese food to spite her but John doesn't look phased... like he knew.

"JOHN YOU KNEW DIDN'T YOU" he blushes a dark shade of red, but this time it was purely out of embarrassment. Everyone turns around an started screaming curse words like the last time. This time, Peggy finishes it and we go out to eat.

Thank god, I was starving.

<time skip brought to you by Brustin, my favorite ship in one of my classes>

John's POV
We are all walking around campus and I see a bright orange paper being placed around the school by Maria.

"What's this?" Burr asks

"A Halloween party, at my brother's dorm" Maria, responds, grabbing Peggy's hand from her yellow sweatshirt, she blushes at this like they haven't been in a relationship for two months.

"Who?" Alex, asks, confused, obviously

"My brother, James Reynolds, he's also trans" Maria replies, playing with the strings of Peggy's sweatshirt.

"Oh you're trans, didn't know that," Eliza remarks, a little surprised.
"Legit everyone did," Peggy says her voice changing from normal to angry in 0.2 seconds.

"Well I didn't" Eliza responds mimicking the same voice change as Peggy.

"Anyways, it's at 9 on Halloween, you HAVE TO WEAR COSTUMES," Maria says slipping out of Peggy's grasp.

So know we're going to a Halloween party.

Word Count: 933

A/N so I'm going to find Halloween costumes for all of the characters and add it as the photo(s) at top so next chapter be on the lookout. Also TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY WOW!