Chapter 3. A Quick Hospital Stay

Mario had shown up at the hospital. He wanted to face his 'brother' alone. He didn't want anything horrible happen to anyone so he decided he was on his own. He walked in and tried to calm down the large amount of people there. That's when he saw 'Luigi'. He was wearing a pair of dark overalls over a black long sleeve shirt. He wore a tattered dark emerald colored bandana around his neck. He wore a dark black mask around his eyes, and he even had Luigi's iconic hat, but sadly instead of it having a white circle and a giant green L, It had a black circle and a reversed green L. He sat in the corner sleeping while Mario's close friend Y/N was having a cast put on her leg. He strolled quietly over to 'Luigi'. He wanted to keep the confrontation as quiet as possible.

      "Get up, Luigi." He said. ' Luigi' got up slowly from his chair and quietly walked over to his supposed brother.

      "Don't call me Luigi." He said with a slight growl. His voice was much deeper as he talked.

      "Why are you doing this? what happened to Y/N?" Mario asked poking 'Luigi'. 

        "Is she Ok? What did you do to her? Why would you do this? What happened?" Mario's thoughts flooded his mind. The doctors had sat you upright, and you. You couldn't see what was going on, but you heard terrifying noises. It was Luigi beating up his brother.

      "Please stop. I know you're still in there Luigi." Mario whined. He let go of him and scoffed. "Weak."

     "I never want to see you again! Remember this, she's mine." He snapped. He took the medication from the doctors shaking hands and put in his pocket. He soon picked you up.

*???? Point of view

      I had to take her home before the police get on my tail. I ran, carefully holding MY princess, down the street. I saw the mansion. It was a green two storied mansion with an unmistakable mailbox. It had a white circle with a green 'L' on it. I headed towards the back. I got into the shed and pulled the lever for the elevator. No one knew where my secret lair was, and no one ever will... hopefully. I soon brought her into my office. I set her down on the ground gently to put out a cot for her to lie on. Soon after I put her on the makeshift bed. She was beautiful and perfect looking in everyway. 

      She looked at me half conscious and said " I love you... " My heart fluttered. She was finally mine. Yes.

     " Luigi. " My heart broke as soon as she said that. I had another thing to do now, but first I had to nurse her back to health. Then I had to eliminate my only rival. Luigi.