Nighttime without Nightmares

You were brought to a nicely decorated bedroom with a huge comfortable bed. You were tempted to lay in the bed and be swallowed by sleep, but memories of your last time prevented you from doing so. You looked out the window to be interrupted by a knock on the door.

     "Come in." Cacklettas ominous figure waltzed into your room.

     "Hello Y/N."

     "Good evening your highness." You curtseyed. You ignored the fact that she knew your name despite you never giving it to her.

     "I have a request for you on the day of your marriage." She put a hand on your shoulder. "You must give seal your power in the prince."

    "Not to be rude, but why must I do so?" You said.

    "Its a royal tradition dearie. You are plenty strong for this tradition." She replied. She walked towards the door. "Good Night Dearie"

     She shut the door, and you turned around. You picked up your phone and shot a quick text to Luigi and Peasly.

You: I'm forced to marry the prince and seal my power into the prince... whatever that means. I can sneak you in tonight at 2.

Luigi♡: Okay; Stay safe and away from who ever this fake prince is.

You: No Problem. One thing though. Weres the sword?