Wedding Day Blues

It was a day before the wedding. The main area of the castle was decorated with ribbons and had rows and rows with chairs lined up. Each chair had a name tag with a guards name or number on it. The room was beautiful and at the front was an altar with a large book above it.

You were put in a room to be measured. You measurements were written down and the tailor left. You were stressed out about the entire thing. Why did every villain want to marry you?

A day passed and it was the day of the wedding.

You recieved your wedding dress and it was beautiful. It had no sleeves, a long train, and had patterns sewn on the bottom. You were getting dressed when suddenly you heard a noise coming from the room next to you. You put you head to the wall to listen in on what was going on.

"Now Fawful, I want you to stutter when doing the ceremony. You will be able to keep your powers and steal hers." You assumed the voice was Cacklettas.

"Yes your highness."

You had a plan, you were going to do the same to trip them up, but instead of stuttering, you would miss pronounce a word to make yourself not so suspicious.

You texted the boys once again.

You: hey I'm getting married soon, do you have any Ideas on how to stop them?

Luigi♡: We have an Idea. Dont worry.

You stopped texting when you heard a knock at the door. It was Cackletta. She was dressed as a priest.

"Hello again dearie. Are you ready for your special day?" She said. You fiddled with the locket. "Dearie that locket doesn't match your outfit, here let me get you a new one."

She got up to get you a new one when you blurted out...

"Please don't... your highness. My mother gave it to me and I promised to wear it on my wedding day... I promised her that before she passed..." You hoped your half truth would sway her mind.

She sighed...

"Fine. See you in a few hours."