A Night Gone By

(Mr.L's Point of View.)

     I woke up in a panic, and dashed to my princess's room to see her sobbing.

     "Are you Ok, my Sleeping Beauty?" I asked. She looked at me, then looked away.

     "Did you..." She cut herself off.

     " I was there, but I didn't want to do that. Antasma, he... He made me do that. "I replied. " I learned something about your friend, Luigi. He is stuck in the dream world. That's why he was missing in the papers. "

    "But I'm missing too..." She cut herself off once again. "Did you..."

     "What the news paper have said is what they seem to believe, and is far from the truth." I replied. She looked away from me. "Please just trust me."

     "But, If I really kidnapped you, why would I have two tickets to the Hero funded carnival at Wakeport tomorrow?" I said trying to change the subject. She looked at me with starry eyes.

     "Wow really!" She said, with her beautiful voice.

     "Of course." I said "Now please rest. Our flight leaves in the morning."

     I finished our short conversation with a quiet good night as I left the room in my green striped pajamas. It was 3 am when I went back to bed. I rose quite early.

    Upon glancing at my clock the time had finaly caught up to my weary mind. Including the whole 'nightmare fiasco' I had only recieved a few hours of sleep. I got up quietly as to not wake up my bride. I went into the kitchen to make myself some coffee. When I grabbed my favorite mug my gloved hands tingled. After a glass of coffee, a sudden wave of determination  flowed within me.

     I was going to surprise (Y/N) with a good breakfast. I rushed over to the store. Thoughout the store I got plenty of awkward stares. I just ignored them. I gathered all the ingredients that the recipe required and I headed towards the checkout. I quickly took a peek at the medicine isle and to my luck there was a mushroom. From now on she would'nt have to use her crutches while watching the rides twirl and zoom down their intended tracks. I dropped the groceries down on the check-out counter. The cashier was trembling. Was I really that intimidating?

     "T-That w-will be 5000 coins...sir." The toad stuttered. Yup, I really was that intimidating. I payed the cashier the money that was due and headed back to the hideout.

     I headed towards the shed in the back and went down the elevator. Once inside, I checked on the beautiful Y/N. She was not awake yet, so it gave me an estimated hour and a half to finish the rescipe.I was going to make cinnamon rolls. I began to bake. An hour passed, and I got up to check on my princess. She was beginning to wake up.

     "  Buongiorno mio bel sole nascente, I have something for you.♡~"

The total number of words typed: 506 words