Antasmas Return

You fell into the dream world once again. You walked around E.Gadds lab.

     "Hello? Helloooo?" You called out. You walked into the other room. "Oh Hi E.Gadd."

     "Hello Y/N. How are you." He said. You didn't really know what to say.

     "I don't know. I guess I'm tired and asleep?" You said shrugged your shoulders. "Have you seen Luigi?"

      He pointed towards the back.

      "Thanks."

      You walked into the back and you found that you were back at your old home.

      "Nope I'm not dealing with this again." You thought. You attempted to go back into the lab, but were rerouted back into the house.

      "Huh?" Was this another nightmare? You walked around and saw your parents again.

      "Nope, nope, nope." 

      You tried to look away from the master bedroom. You walked into your room and then back into the kitchen. "Well theres no where else to go."

      You walked back into the dreaded master bedroom. You parents were in the same position as the last time. This time instead of them being alive, they were ragdoll like.

     Antasma was once again in the room.

    "Vhell, your bvack." He said.

    "I had to sleep at one point." You replied.

    "Have you seen Luigi?...or Mr.L?" You asked. He shook his head.

    "No. I haven't sveen them vince the last time." He pondered. "About vhat deal?"

    "Yeah?" You wondered.

    "I vhill would like to exvend that offer." He said.

(Mr.L point of view)

     Luigi finally fell asleep, so I decided to check on Y/N in the dream world. I walked towards E.Gadd.

     "Yo, have you seen Luigi or Y/N?" I asked the professor.

     "Well they all went into that room." He replied, pointing at the door. I nodded and walked into the other room.

     I walked in on Luigi tyed up in the corner and Y/N next to Antama. She was held tight by him. Once again with a purple fog surrounding her eyes. She screamed when I entered the room.

    "Y/N!" I pulled her to my side and pushed Antasma away. She screamed again and then pushed away from me.

     "My dear rose, why are you running?" I asked. Antasma laughed.

     "SCREEP she doesn't see vhat you see. Here let ve help you." He snapped his finger and I felt a light draft. I looked around. Everything was the same, except Dimentio was tied up in the corner.  He snapped his finger again and a mirror apeared infront of me. I saw Dimentio in the mirror. I fell back in fear.

     "Vee, this is vhat she sees." He said laughing again. He said something to her and she nodded. Y/N attempted to run to Antasama. I grabbed her arm. She screamed again. She continuously smacked my arm. I let go and she was once again, hiding behind him. He said something again to her. It sounded like a deal.

     "Wait!" I yelled she turned her head and the fog cleared slightly. He turned her head towards him and the fog became even thicker. He held out his hand. She pondered for a moment and was about to shake his hand when suddenly I saw Luigi yell.

     "Please! It's me. Luigi. Antasma is tricking you." He yelled. He voice was different. She began to back out of the deal when suddenly he grabbed her hand and shook it. She was surprised and surrounded by magic fog. She was suddenly dressed like a princess. He flicked his wrist at me and I was suddenly awake.

     "Luigi you were shaking so violently!" E.Gadd exclaimed. I dashed towards my bride. She was shaking violently as well. I attempted to shake her awake. Nothing happened. I held her hand and fell asleep in hope's of connecting with her dream.