The Bad ending.

"I want to marry you, but I dont want to end the world. I love you, but we cannot go through with this. I want to save the world." You pleaded with Mr.L.

    "You are mine. No one is going to take you away from me. Ever." He saw holding your hand.

    "There must be some way to brake the system!" You said.

    "There isnt." That was the last word in your conversation before you were teleported to a altar.

    "Let's get this over with quick and easy." Dimentio said. "Mr.L you may begin."

    "I Mr.L, take you Y/N L/N to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life."

    Dimentio joined your hands together, and asked "Do you take Mr.L as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

     "I-I..." you looked around the church nervously. You saw a large man in a kilt, a green skinned girl, a blue toned woman, and most of all your family. The only thing wrong is that they all had the strange plant on their heads.

     "Looks like your hesitating. Nastacia, you know what to do." Dimentio said. The one named Nastacia nodded and a flash came from her eyes.

     "I do." You said suprized. Mr.L slipped the ring on your finger and you did the same. Nothing happed. A few moments passed and an earthquake struck. Dimentio grabbed Mr.Ls hand and they became some sort of abomination. You screamed and a bright light flashed. You felt the purity heart bringing you somewhere.

      You dazed out. You had no idea what you were thinking about. You have no memory of the last hour ago. Where were you? Your thoughts were interrupted by a funny joke your friend made.