Dreams, Dreams, and more Dreams (Part 1)

We both just stared at her awkwardly.

     "My old boss and his wife are her parents." I pondered.

     "An old friend and foe." He thought. We both looked at each other and the we looked quickly away. Somehow we could both could read each other's minds. Dreams are weird.

    "Can you show me where your house is?" I asked. She nodded. Luigi picked her up, but I didn't get mad for the sake of her. She was carried piggyback style. We brought her out of my lair and onto the simple grass my rivals backyard. The outside we came to, swirled and melted around us to show a simple house on a hill with a small tree next to it.

    "Here we are. This is my house." She said. We both walked up the small hill and stopped at the doorway. 

    "Would you like us to come in with you?" Luigi asked. She nodded once again. We stepped within the doorway into the house. It was a small living room with a few toys scattered around the room. That room flooded into an even smaller kitchen. It had a hallway branching off from it. Down the hallway there were three different rooms. One of the doors had Y/N's name painted on it. Across the way there was a small bathroom. At the end of the hall there was a medium-sized bedroom which must have been her parents room.

     We first wandered into Y/N's room the room was very small, like the rest of the house. There was a bed in the the corner of the room, and a toy box at the end of it. I opened the closet. It had two different shirts. We exited and then we walked into the medium room. Her parents, Blumiere and Timpani, were simply sitting within the room. They had blank loveless states upon their faces.

     Luigi let Y/N down onto the floor and she dashed to her parents. She hugged her parents but they acted hollow towards her. A purple fog formed around her head.

The total number of words typed: 355 words.