Screams

After asking the question, a minute or so passed before you recieved an answer.

Luigi♡: No Idea. But the guards might know where it is. We can meet by the back gate. The guards are in on the raid, so it should be easy.

     Peasly was clearly on the phone at the time, for he had described the location of where you were going to meet up. You walked down the corridor quickly and quietly. You opened the gate doors, and the two of them walked in.

    The guard quickly talked to Peasly and he sighed quietly.

    "He says that the sword is above the throne... were Cackletta is at all times..." He face palmed. " You'll need to make a distraction Y/N."

    You sighed and nodded. You had a plan. You would scream, have a guard summon Cackletta, and while she is gone, Peasly and Luigi would steal the sword. You were ready.

     You snuck into your room, you made some tears apear and screamed at the top of your lungs. A guard ran in and you gave him the signal.  Cackletta knocked on your door and entered quietly.

Luigi's Point of view

      Peasly and I snuck into the main area and saw the sword mounted on the wall.

      "Is this it Peasly?" I asked. He pulled the sword down from the mantle.

      "It is. Now we need to leave before she comes back." He sheathed the sword, and we ran out the back of the castle. We had two days to disrupt the upcoming wedding.