Who you gonna call? Luigi and Y/N!

Whelp... this is a great way to start your weekend. Being hunted by a clown, finding out that if EMT's come they will declare your dead because of the no heartbeat thing, and King freaking Boo. Great. Why do bad things always happen to you. Well at least you have a poltergeist G-00 and your own gooey counterpart. This is gooing to be fun. (Yay!)
       "Are you ready to goo?" Luigi asked you trying to lighten the mood. You had to admit that was a good pun, but it's not really helping. You grabbed the handle of your vacuumed.
       "I guess so..." You said while nodding. Not only did you have a mild fear of ghosts, you also had zero sleep for the last few days. Yay! Sleep Paralysis Demons and Annoying Ghosts. Well here we go. The two of you walked into the mansion. You thought of something.
        "No one in this joint has been paying the bills around here because," you paused for effect."The lights are dead..."
        "What?.. wait." He started laughing and soon ran out of breath.
        "Dude the pun wasn't that good." You said smiling.
        "Yeah we dont like being patronized." You paused.
        "Luigi, your voice changed drastically. You okay?" You asked.
        "That wasn't me..."You and him looked around.
        "I said that." The voice spoke again. You saw the speaker. It was the king of ghosts, King Boo. (Great x10)
       "Well there is two unknown guests and Luigi." The ghost started. You cut hi, off.
       "Who's the third one?" You asked.
       "Well let's just bring him out." He said grabbing Luigi by the shoulders. He fell and the person in King Boos hands/Nubs was none other than Mr. L. Oh boy. You were expecting lots of flirting and you and Luigi kicking his butt. Something else happened though. Luigi could barely stand. His knees were week. He wasn't doing so well and his breathing quickly because shallow and ragged (according to WebMD and King Boo himself). You propped up Luigi. Mr. L stood up and dusted him self off.
        "Well we meet again my lovely rose." He said while being highly flirty.
        "What did you do?!?" You screamed at them.
        "I did nothing my dear." He replied.
        "I'll make a deal with you two. If you two get rid of Luigi, I'll protect you two and give you two infinite power." He said.
         " Sure" Mr.L said.
         "No freaking way!" You said.
         Well this is great. Your friend is dying, and the flirt and ghost teamed up to take you two down. Grambi help you now.

(A/n Luigi and Mr.L are kinda like Steven and his jem. Luigi is the Steven in this situation and Mr.L is the gem.)

Thanks to :

TeamEdwardUwU
For the nice notes and encouragement with writing this fanfic, it helps a lot.