The Good ending

"I want to marry you, but I dont want to end the world. I love you, but we cannot go through with this. I want to save the world." You pleaded with Mr.L.

"You are mine. No one is going to take you away from me. Ever." He saw holding your hand.

"There must be some way to brake the system!" You said.

"There isnt." That was the last word in your conversation before you were teleported to a altar.

"Let's get this over with quick and easy." Dimentio said. "Mr.L you may begin."

"I Mr.L, take you Y/N L/N to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life."

Dimentio joins your hands together, and asked "Do you take Mr.L as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I-I..." you looked around the church nervously. You saw a large man in a kilt, a green skinned girl, a blue toned woman, and most of all your family. The only thing wrong is that they all had the strange plant on their heads.

"Looks like your hesitating. Nastacia, you know what to do." Dimentio said. The one named Nastacia nodded and a flash came from her eyes.

"I do." You said suprized. Mr.L slipped the ring on your finger and you did the same. Nothing happed. A few moments passed and still nothing happened. The audience's floro sprouts fell off their heads and they became concious.

"What's going on! The chaos heart! Mr.L!" Dimentio screamed.

"Don't you mean, Luigi?" Luigi said. You hugged him.

"How did that happen? The floro sprout enhanced Mr.L's powers!"

"We made an agreement. We would become one but I would marry her, permanently sealing the heart within me." Luigi said. You kissed him, and he blushed brightly.

"You have no power here. It is time to send you back to the underworld where you belong!" Luigi said holding his hand up.

"Please no, wait, I can make you powerful, anything but there!" He snapped his finger and Dimentio was no more. Now that all of that was over, you could be happy. You could live with your family and new husband.

"Mimi? Nastacia? O'Chunks? Count Bleck? What are you guys doing here?" Luigi asked.

"We were summoned here for the wedding." The one whom you assumed was Mimi, said.

"Its true, one moment we are in Flip Side, the next were here." Nastacia said. Your parents stood up.

"U're still alive? Boss? Oh and you've found yourself a lassie!" O'Chunks said.

"Yes and the person who has just married one of the hardest working minions I've ever had, is my daughter. Y/N."

"Y/N? That's a pretty name! I'm Mimi! I'm O'Chunks and Nastacia's adopted daughter. I guess I'm your cousin. Neat! We can do somanydifferentthingslikehavingmakeoversandteapartys!" Mimi spoke so fast that you could barely understand what she was saying.

You finally found were you belonged. You finally had a family.

(A/N Wow two years of work and my project is Finished. I am so happy that it is done but I'm sad to see it go. Mabye if you all want it I can write more shorter story's of the married life and your like with the others. Thank you all for reading!)