He's Alive...Kinda

Mr.L and you ran into E. Gadds Lab and his from King Boo. He set down Luigi on the couch, and went into E.Gadds surveillance center. You followed him. Mr.L tapped on E.Gadds shoulder.

"Welcome back Luigi how did it go- Well your going through that phase... I used to have that phase. I dyed my hair blue. I also-" He was cut off by Mr.L.

"Okay. That's interesting and all...but we kinda have a dead body on the couch over there and we want to fix it." He said tapping his steel toe boots on the ground.

"Okay Okay, but at least tell me why your wearing those clothes?" Gadd asked. Mr.L wasn't having it and picked up the old man and brought him over to the dead body.

"Wait...Why is Luigi...Wait your not Luigi..." E.Gadd said.

"Yeah... no dur. Just help us fix this." Mr.L said.

"I need an explanation first. Why is all of this-" He said.

"I'm Luigi's alter ego and I may or may not have made a mistake. Do you know how to fix this or not?" Mr.L said.

"I've never dealt with stuff like this before, besides I need to research the topic for months and I-"He was once again cut off by Mr.L's snarky reply.

"Our lives are on the lines, we need help quickly so we can hide again." Mr.L said.

"You'll be fine. Only one person has died. You two are going to be fine." He argued.

"We need him alive, because I screwed up. I need him alive so I can feel less guilty." Mr.L yelled at the tiny man. Both of you gasped.

"I didn't know-" E.Gadd.

"You know what, it's fine. Just help me with this. Please." Mr.L sighed. E.Gadd finally caved.

"Okay, I just dont know what to do. Have you tried switching hats?" He said.

"Have I tried switching hats? HAVE I TRIED SWITCHING HATS!?" He paused for a minute. "No I have not."

Mr.L took off his hat and put on Luigi's hat. He put his hat on Luigi. A bright light flashed quickly and Luigi sat up and rubbed his head.

"What happened?" He said before getting tackled in a hug.

"Your alive! I thought you were gone." You cried. He opened his eyes. His eyes were neither silver nor blue, but a sharp scarlet. He took off his hat and his hair was slightly littered with white hairs.

"Wait... what happened to you Luigi?"