Getting Ready

You looked around to see Mr.L was snoring slightly. You got up quietly as to not disturb him. You walked into the kitchen to be greated by E.Gadd, drawing at the table. You looked at the clock. It was about 3 am.

     "What are you doing up professor?" You asked. You looked up at you.

     "Oh I dont sleep." He said.

     "How, and will you teach me?" You asked. He got up and grabbed coffee grounds from his pantry.

      "Here. It's the stuff I used to make Gooigi." He said, handing you the bag of coffee grounds. He brewed you a glass of coffee. You drank it quickly and felt energized by your drink.

      "Thank goodness." You sighed. You went into the other room to pack up and get ready for your next adventure. Mr.L was still snoring, but he stirred in his sleep. You held his hand and he calmed down. You went back to picking up.

      Time had passed and Mr.L woke up at 6am. He looked around.

     "Y/N... Hello?" He looked around for his bride. He got up and saw Y/N attempting to make breakfast. He grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down. They ate and then got into Y/N's car. You listened to some good music and made it home. You threw the clothes you had with you and Luigi's clothes into the washer to clean them and then you quickly took a shower.  You got ready and waited for Mario to tell you that the ferry was ready to go.
He called you and you drove to the dock.