The Beginning of a Dream

Mr.L 's pov

I decided to take Y/N's advice and go to bed. At this point my mind was pounding deeply against my head. I finally had reached my room after walking Y/N to her room. I locked myself into my room, slowly getting ready to rest. I finally fell asleep, but I wished I had stayed awake. Nightmares struck me the moment my head hit my pillow.

I was in a mirrored version of my base. Y/N wasn't in her room, so I began to search for her. I didn't find her, but I found my rival just sitting at my kitchen counter staring back at me with a simple blank stare, as he sipped from my favorite mug.

"Are you stuck here too." He said, setting down my mug gently.

"Why are you here, no one knows where my lair is." I said trying to pick something up as a weapon. I pointed a slightly rusty wrench at him.

"Calamati I just woke up here. You know, you can't hurt me. It should go vise-versa for you too." He said, once again picking up his mug. He stared into it as if determining whether to refill it. He got up to refill his mug with coffee, and he began to make his coffee less bitter, by filling it with plenty of sugar and creamer. He began to sit down once again.

"I even tried talking to Prince Dreambert to see if he could wake me up, but apparently I am being stopped by something, or someone." He paused to stare directly into my eyes. I awkwardly tried to avoid his eyes, but he seemed to have an inescapable death stare. I pulled at my collar slightly.

"I don't know how you got here but I just fell asleep." I said trying to avoid his glare. I grabbed myself a cup of coffee.

"Have you found a way out yet, or do you think you are stuck?" I asked. He sighed and put down his mug.

"There is a portal that usually lets me get in and out of the dream world, but for some reason it will just suck me back into the dream world in for no reason. Its like I'm pushed back by someone else. I just want to go home and see my family, friends and Y/N again." He said frustrated.

"How do you know Y/N?" I asked with curiosity.

"When she was on the streets, she tried to steal my money but I offered her a place to live and some food to eat until she got back into her feet again. Ever since then we became closer. I really do love and care for her." He replied. I tried to stay calm , but his last statement made me extremely infuriated.

"You can not love her. You do not love her, you are only her friend. You got it?" I said, my temper getting the best of me.

"I love her, you must leave her alone." I said getting up.

" Jeeze I can't talk to her unless she is asleep! I have no chance with her anyways. " He said.

As we were both arguing with each other, a noise unexpected came throughout the room. I turned around. It was a small child Y/N walking into our heated argument. She was covered in door and was crying softly.

"Oh my are you ok?" We both rushed over to help her.

"What happened." He said, holding her tiny hand.

" A guy with a weird mask on, and a guy in weird clothes took me away from my mother and father and set my house on fire. " She cried.

"Where do you live, who are your parents?" I asked her.

" I love at a house on a hill with a tree, " She paused for a moment "And my parents are named Blumere and Timpani."

The total number of words typed:662 words