»Chapter~6

You were happy that finally you had a job in hand.

"Y/nieee" You turned and saw that your favorite little fluff ball of sunshine - hoseok was smiling at you.

"Hello hoseok!" You chimed ruffling his hair.

"Did you like your cabin?"

" It's awesome! I really liked the paintings in the room"

"That's good because I had chosen those paintings" Hoseok said.
"You really have a nice taste" You complemented him.

Suddenly a door opened and you saw Jungkook in the distance. "I see you both have become friends." He greeted us glancing a grin at Hoseok. Surprisingly Hoseok did the same but you shrugged it off.

"If you don't mind Hoseok, can I take my assistant with me to my cabin? I have some work with her." He cheekily said muttering those last words playfully, placing a hand carefully on your lower back making sure that he was not doing anything inappropriate. You chuckled quietly at his cuteness and turned around following him only to see Hoseok smirking behind you.

"So y/n, did you like your cabin? You can make changes if you want." He smiled.

"No sir! It's beautiful. I loved its interior. I loved the color scheme of the room. It's amazing."

He chuckled eyeing you carefully. "You really have beautiful eyes y/n." Your cheeks became hot and you screamed internally.

HE FUCKING COMPLIMENTED ME!!!!!

You weren't in love with him or something but he was really too handsome to find you beautiful. Zooming out you smiled like an idiot looking at his face.

"Ahem-ahem!! Hello? Back to earth y/n?" The man moved his hands in front of you trying to gain your attention. Jungkook smiled and bit his lower lips.

OMG! I-Stob it.

The man looked so attractive!! "Y/n? Y/n? Are you ok??"

You both were still staring at each other no one ready to back out

You both were still staring at each other no one ready to back out. There was an award silence.

"Are you done?"

You tensed. "I- " You looked down not knowing what to do. He started laughing. With his bunny teeth full on display. Awww he looked so cute, just like a smol baby bunny. You tilted my head to look at him carefully. It was always your habit when you concentrated on something. His eyes squinted to nothing. He scrunched his nose forming cute wrinkles.

Finally, he spoke. "You didn't even thank me, y/n." Jungkook said your name in a husky voice looking directly in your eyes with his dark irises.

He can fucking change his personality in less than a minute. Where are you? Are you in heaven? Nah, being with him, you were totally going to hell.

You summered a soft little thank you while looking down averting his gaze.

Jungkook chuckled. "Stop getting so tensed y/n. You can be normal." He continued, "So let's start with today's work. You are going to write a few emails for me. And make phone calls for some deals. I will teach you how to talk with different people on calls. Because each one is different and to keep the deal and their respect you have to talk in a specific manner with everyone. Don't worry, it's easy. You just have to get used to it. You will pick it up in a week. Not only that, but you have to stay here till then 'cause I have to supervise and train you, then you can head back to your cabin and work on your own. Do you have any questions before we start?" You just shook your head in response.

"So let's start. Bring your laptop from your office." Obeying him, you walked like a little duck and brought the laptop. You sighed taking your purse along. Finally, you felt like a grownup. It was difficult to just be 5 minutes in the office alone with him. Now you were going to stay with him for an entire week. You bet that you're going to have a serious heart attack till the end of this week

God bless my soul.....

Entering his office with all your things stuffed in the handbag, you peeked at him. Jungkook ordered you to take a seat (he dragged the chair on his own) and made you sit beside him. Now you both were sitting close, side by side on the same side of the table.

"All the emails and contacts have been set up on the laptop beforehand so no need to download anything. Let's get to work."

You were literally on the verge of giving up your soul to the Devil due to the man sitting beside you

This man right here does not know what personal space is. You have actually banged your foreheads like 5 times now and you can actually feel his breath on your neck when he leans forward and explains something.

This guy has 'accidentally' kicked you 10 times in a row now and has been continuously mummering a sorry for 15 times. You were going to have hormonal imbalance due to the proximity.

 You were going to have hormonal imbalance due to the proximity

Check out my other book!