»Chapter~32

Jungkook jogged downstairs to see you looking at the butcher knife. His blood ran cold.

Jungkook had chopped off his captor's finger with it because he wasn't answering him truthfully.

He quickly snatched the knife away from you. "Small children shouldn't play with sharp objects." He muttered as he quickly washed off the blood on the knife.

"W-What was the r-reddish substance on t-the knife?"

"I told you I had cut a pomegranate with it."

"There's no pomegranate at your home Jungkook because pomegranates aren't cultivated in this season and the other knives were literally besides the fruit bowl."

He paused and looked at you. "Pomegranates are not native to Korea, these are imported and I had the last one an hour ago. And it was dark in the kitchen, I was lazy so I grabbed any knife I could get." He looked annoyed.

"Are you always this inquisitive?" He asked you while washing your plate.

"Yeah."

"What was the thumping sound?" You asked him again.

"I had left my treadmill on when I was exercising." He glared at you.

You glupped. "W-Why are you getting angry?" Jungkook realized that he still that the temper from before. He closed his eyes and tried to forget about the captive whom he knocked off upstairs a few minutes ago.

"I'm sorry. It's just I'm not getting enough sleep so I'm always frustrated." You felt guilty for questioning him.

"That's why you were exercising?"

"Yeah. I exercise till I wear out and then just lie down on the bed awake, trying to get some sleep." That was partly true.

"You seemed to get a good sleep when you were staying with me."

"That's because I feel good around you. I feel happy around you and I forgot all my problems for a while."

He came closer and hugged you. "Please let me stay like this for a while. It feels good." He inhaled your sweet scent and hid his head in the crook of your neck. You gently rubbed his back to soothe him.

After a few minutes he pulled away. "Sorry" he said as he caressed your cheek tenderly.

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked you such weird questions." You smiled sheepishly.

"You wanna go home?"

"Can you drive me home?"

His smile faltered. "Of course, if you want me to."

"Do you want me to stay?" You grinned. He looked away bitting his lips. "Well......"

"Okay then, I'll stay." You said as you got down. "But I don't have clothes." You looked down at your dress.

"Wear mine." He winked as he picked you up. You had your legs wrapped around him and his hands wavered around the back of your thighs.

He squeezed your flesh and you gasped at that. "I give you permission to kiss my neck and your hands start to explore huh?"

"You are explorable and I am an explorer. Can't help it."