»Chapter~26

It had been 45 minutes and Jungkook had still not returned. You feared that he may blow up the kitchen.

"Sir?" You called him but heard no response. You went downstairs and met with a complete stillness. You had closed all your windows and curtains therefore there was not an ounce of light entering your house. You tried switching on the lights but they didn't light up. That was unusual.

"Jungkook?" You called again. "Mr. Jeon?" You called knowing that this would annoy him and he would come running from anywhere.

Not a single sound.

You checked the guest room assuming that he must be in there. There was no one. Did he just leave like the last time?

You jumped as you heard a clattering of plate in the kitchen. You could still make out figures in the darkness. You put on the flash light on your phone and entered the kitchen. You could see a bowl of freshly prepared popcorn sitting on the table but no sign of Jungkook.

*Knock knock* you heard something upstairs. Is he playing games with me?

You started advancing upstairs but you soon heard something right behind you.

This is not possible. He can't travel that fast. You felt your heart beating faster.

Suddenly, you something brushing your waist. You quickly spun around to see Jungkook right in front of your face grinning deviously. You shrieked at the sudden encounter and tried to run away. He caught you and placed you on the counter. "I scared you" Jungkook chuckled and turned the lights on from the main switch while grabbing a handful of popcorn, tossing them in his mouth.

You punch him in the stomach.

He didn't even budge but kept looking at you. Instead, you hurt your own knuckles. He laughed and caught your wrists. "You punch is good sweetie but not good enough to hurt me." He winked. You were blushing but at the same time you were angry. You tried freeing yourself but his hold was too tight. You gave up after sometime and just sat there looking at him. He tilted his head and smiled bopping your nose. "Cute, little kitten." You just glared at him.

"I'll teach you how to punch." He grabbed your hand, made it into a fist and tapped a finger on your knuckles. "You should punch with your knuckles. He then took your hand and placed it between his lower ribs. "This is solar plexus. If you want to knock someone out or kill him, punch him right in between this area. It will puncture his wind pipe and blood vessels. Next time you get mad at me, please don't punch me here. I don't wanna die this early." He grinned.

"I know how to punch. I just didn't want to hurt you." You said looking away.

"You won't. Show me how you punch."

"Are you sure?" He nodded.

You punched him straight in the guts. He just moved a step behind and massaged the assaulted area. But you could feel your bones crackling and felt the vibration of impact. "Good. You can easily kill a person with that force."

"What? You didn't even show any signs of pain. How can I knock someone out?"

He smiled and lifted up his pullover. You were drooling over his abs. Quickly shaking your head you saw the area he was pointing at. You had left a nasty bruise on his lower abdomen. You gasped.

"You made your damage sweetie. It's just that it takes a lot to knock me out. Just don't do it harder next time while punching me."

"Why?" You asked him frowning.

He gently lifted your hands and inspected them. "Your fingers and wrists are small and delicate. You might dislocate them."

You didn't like feeling weak.