»Chapter~70

Jungkook kept on avoiding you for the past 2 days trying to feel how he would be without you.

He felt nostalgic.

He would leave early, wouldn't smile at you, wouldn't initiate any kiss. His heart broke seeing you sad and confused.

"Mr. Jeon." You entered his office. "The branding has been done and they are going to release it tomorrow." Jungkook only hummed making you frown. You went near and gently took his cheeks in your palm making him face you. "What's wrong? You've been acting weird lately." He quickly lowered your hands and distanced himself. "No, I'm not. Please go y/n, I've work to do." He focused back on the screen while you just stood there observing him.

"Where's your bracelet?" You ask him.

"I forgot." Was the only answer before the room went silent. You nodded and left his office. He kept forgetting every day.

You weren't sad just because he forgot to wear it but it's just the way he said it.......it was different.

What's happening?

He didn't flirt with you, didn't give you those out of the blue, random kisses, he didn't force you into his car and took you home with him.

You saw how his hair and skin had dulled and the dark circles under his eyes.

A few days past and Jungkook started acting cold and rude towards you. It was like you were just a random person who was his secretary. He didn't even hug you and made no physical contact.

He was distancing himself.

Except this one time.

It was evening when you entered his office for his schedule. Jungkook locked the door which got you confused.

He grabbed your waist harshly and placed you on the desk and kissed you roughly. It was painful but you let him continue because this was the first time in weeks he touched you.

Maybe he was just frustrated and angry at the work that was pilling up or maybe something had went wrong at his other job.

His harsh kisses traveled down to your neck and then chest while he yanked your hair back making you feel dizzy at the sudden painful pull. You whimpered and tried telling him to leave your hair.

Jungkook never hurt you and never pulled your hair like that. He was always soft and would only run his hands through your hair to gently carress your nape.

He didn't listen and continued moving his hands up your thighs, slowly lifting your skirt up. Your heart was pounding as his fingers glided over your inner thigh while the other started to open your shirt.

What's happening?

His fingers brushed on your clothed clit while his other hand grabbed your chest.

You were far away from any pleasure nor any moans left your mouth. You were scared and confused at his sudden outburst.

Pushing him away, you quickly did your buttons lowering your skirt. "S-Stop. W-What are you doing?" You panted as your fingers made way to your lips wiping the blood off wincing slightly.

He tched glared at you while grabbing his things and left you alone in the office. Your eyes became glassy at his behaviour.

Why is he behaving like this?

Jungkook never hurt you, never did things which made you uncomfortable. Even if you felt the slightest discomfort, he would immediately back off and quickly apologize. Even when he didn't need to.