»Chapter~23

He looked at me and smiled sadly. "That's some serious coincidence." I tilted my head and smiled at him lovingly. Right now I wanted to give him the love of all worlds. I don't know if it's just sympathy or something else.

His sadness disappeared as he grinned. "Yes, that's some serious coincidence, y/n." He tilted his head on the opposite side mirroring my expressions. I laughed. "We are here." I smiled. He nodded and collected his bag from the backseat and strode around on my side. He opened the door. "Here you go princess." I hopped out and looked at his bag. "What's in it?" I asked him. "Just my clothes." He shrugged and led the way to the door. "Do you carry your clothes around?" I was amused. "Yeah, I have all types of clothes and accessories in my car. Casual, professional, party everything." He said nonchalantly. I nodded and searched for my keys. "Just in case, you never know what could happen. Therefore I carry them around. I would have to sleep anywhere." He shrugged again. "You say it as if you are a secret agent or something always running around and staying in hotels and abandoned places to carry out your missions."

"Here you go your majesty." He bowed playing along with me and entered. "You know, if I wouldn't be the CEO of a company, I would have seriously been an assassin.

He leaned closer and whispered, "A secret, undercover assassin." I chuckled and asked, "And what would your cover be?"

He tilted his head slightly and focused on my lips. "The CEO of Jeon Industries."

Damn, that's hot. What if he actually was? That would be awesome.

"That's a good cover. No one would ever know." He winked and came closer adorning a mischievous smile on his face. "Absolutely."

Placing a hand on his chest I pushed him away and kept my purse on the sofa. I turned towards him. "Do you wanna freshen up and eat or eat and freshen up?"

"Freshen up and eat!!!" His eyes twinkled. I have to protect this boy at any cost.

I laughed. "Fine then, go to the guest room and freshen up." He nodded happily and jogged up the stairs. The boy stopped and turned around. "Hey y/n, you too go and freshen up, we will make the dinner together." He smiled and resumed his jogging. As he climbed up, I could see his hair bobbing up and down cutely.

Shit, I never adored anyone as much as I adore him.

I entered my room and studied my reflection in the mirror. Damm, I look like a snack. Especially that lipstick. Body hugging dresses look good on me. "I should buy some more." I made a mental note to my self.

"Yes, you should buy some more because you look hella fine in them. Dark colours suit on your pale frame. Now, can you lend me a towel?" I gasped and turned around to see Jungkook peeping cutely inside with a mischievous grin on his face.

As soon as I see him, he hides behind the door. "Sorry, I didn't mean to look inside!" He shouted with a muffled voice. I narrowed my eyes and yanked the door open. He yelped and lost his balance falling on top of me on the bed. I heard him grunt as I accidentally pressed my knee against his crotch while trying to get away from him.

His smoky scent invaded my senses.

My face depicted 50 shades of red. And maybe 50 shades of darker combined. This man still didn't budge. Instead he brushed his lips 'accidentally' against my jaw and looked at me darkly. I could tell his eyes were spilling with lust. I curled my toes.