»Chapter~29

Few weeks had been past and Jungkook would always throw some pick up lines at you wanting to have your attention. And would always try to look attractive.

He didn't fail though.

You always used to give back some snarky comment but internally you were a blushing mess. And you wanted to strangle him for that.

But he never once touched you after the coffee incident.

He was true to his words.

Still he could easily make you a hot mess by just looking at you. For that you wanted to punch his face.

With your lips.

Something about him made your skin tingle. He looked eerily mysterious. And sometimes you could feel that he was clearly decieving you. Like to there was a whole different person behind his facade. Yet he told you to trust him. And you did because one thing you knew clearly, he was infatuated with you.

Christine was getting on your nerves. If she ever rolls her eyes at you or 'accidently' bumped into you again you were gonna rip her throat out. Now you knew why Jungkook used to get angry at you when you rolled your eyes at him.

Although you didn't actually think he used to get pissed off for this. He just loved to punish you. And that was 'for your own good'.

That was in the past though, now you could do whatever you wanted. He gave up hope to stop you.

And you started calling him Mr.Jeon. So he threatened the other staff to call him 'sir'.

You sometimes wondered what's going on in his head.

And that day, you were a hairline away from going to jail from committing a murder.

That day-

You had your own restroom in your office but in an urgency you had to use the general women's restroom. Christine had entered the restroom with you but you didn't pay much attention to her.
"Hey, stop seducing Jungkook you whore. Your ugly ass isn't worthy. I know you sucked his dick and got here." You ignored her and began to leave.

But she gripped your elbow and dig her nails in your flesh.

That's when shit hit the fan.

You twisted her hand like a straw and slapped her right across the face. She screamed.
"Look here, rumours about you are going around in the office and not me. And I come here to work seriously and earn money. I am not interested in him and I don't care what he does in his personal life. You ride his dick, you ride his face, I. Don't. Give . A. Fuck."

You checked your hair and walk out of the room leaving her stunned with a swollen cheek and dislocated elbow. Your arm was still stinging but you smirked knowing that you had already rode his thick thighs.

Jungkook saw you covering your arm the whole day and forced you to lift your sleeve up. And he wasn't happy. You told him everything and he had quickly gotten rid of her.

Sometimes you would still tease him by imitating her. And it would get him angry. But he couldn't do anything because he had promised you that he won't touch you. You wondered how many times you would have rode his thighs if he didn't make that promise.

But low-key, you wanted to experience it again. You drooled over his thighs. And you had been misbehaving again.

Present day-

You were in his office arranging files in his cabinet while kneeling down on the carpet. Jungkook had gone out for some work therefore you were arranging it in the free time.