»Chapter~84

"pretty pleazzzz??" You were currently prancing around the tall man while he wore his shirt on. "No y/n, that's dangerous."

"Pleeeease. I'll suck your dick."

"Oh my god would stop making sexual offers?" He stared at you being traumatized. "I literally think we have exchanged our behaviours. I'm the one being polite and well mannered here!"

"Pwease!!!!" He lifted you up like a child and placed you above a high cupboard so that you don't come down. "Be a good girl and don't disturb me." He slapped your calf gently before fetching his socks.

"I'll burn all your white t-shirts when you come home."

"Yeah right." He rolled his eyes at your empty threat.

"I'm serious!"

"You know the consequences y/n." He pinned you a look. You skillfully landed soft on your toes and jumped on his back like a koala. "I already asked oongi. He said it's alright!"

"Why are you giving them nicknames?!" He made you stand on your own feet before throwing you on the bed. "You stay like that and don't move."

You got up and stood front of him. "Fight me." You said in tiny. He folded his hands and cocked his eyebrow before licking his inner cheek.

That's hot......

"You want me to fight you kitty?" Jungkook was towering you. He smirked before sweeping you off your feet. You didn't even know how you landed with your stomach faced down on his lap. "Be careful what you wish for kitten." He spanked you making you yelp. Jungkook rubbed the abused spot before groping it. You moaned slightly when he slapped you again. "You like it huh? Dirty girl." His fingers slide on your clothed slit and he quickly rubs it.

"Oh fuck!" You quickly stumbled away from his grip blushing lightly. Your breathing instantly got heavier feeling yourself dampen slightly. "L-Let me come. I won't trouble you....."

The man chuckled and spread his thighs before tapping his thigh. "Get on my lap and lay on your cute tummy here. Show me that pretty pussy and I'll make you cum."

Your eyes widened and you threw a pillow at him. "N-Not like that! I wanna come with you!"

The man shrugged. "Well........I'll rub your pussy and you rub my dick. We can come—"

"Argh!!!!"

He groaned and slid back on his palms. "If yoongi said yes......."

"Yay!!!"

------

You were currently looking at the boys with big eyes while they revised their plans. You were sure that the their facility which was a mental asylum before was going to give you nightmares for days. Most of the room weren't furnished and were in complete blackout giving you chills. They were for the people whom they brought for questioning. You prayed that you would never be one of them....

Only looking in those rooms made you fear. But other than that their meeting room, restrooms and place where they kept their gear was awesome. Even taehyung's room where various devices where set up with multiple screens. Jin too had his own room where he inspected things basically dealing with everything related to human body. It was like a forensic lab.

You knew that eyeball and that finger came from here itself.

Other than that there were training rooms where you could exercise, practice shooting and there was a huge swimming pool where you promised yourself that you would take a dip at least once.

Even though you didn't know how to swim......

The table was scattered with various maps and photos with random guns and knives in the center.