»Chapter~15

"So you make your boss stay for the night because you are bored?"

"You are not forced to stay. You can leave if you want to."

I literally had to crane my neck up to see him because he was standing too close.

I went a few steps back and made some appropriate distance between us.

"Don't twist and turn your sentences. Just say that you want me to stay. And I'll stay." He said as he started advancing towards the steps which led to the floor above.

"I am not forcing you to stay. You've decided to stay on your own." I semi shouted.

"You want me to stay. Case closed."

Whut?

He was right. But I wasn't confessing it.

"Yah!! Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Umm...to sleep?"

"And where are you going to sleep?"

"In your bed of course."
.
.
.
"Wait what?"

We both were now in front of my bedroom door.

"Do we have some misunderstanding?" I asked him furrowing my eyebrows.

"Umm...no I don't think so. What are you thinking?" he raised that damm eyebrow again.

"What are you thinking?" I asked
him.

"I'm thinking that I should get some sleep."

"Well you should get some sleep in the 'guest room'. " I placed two inverted commas for the guest room with my fingers. "And I am going to sleep in my 'own room'." I placed the inverted commas again.

"Tch, what's the point of me sleeping here then?" He said as he entered the adjoining room which was the guest room.

"You are gonna guard my house!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah right. Now you've transformed me from a CEO of one of the greatest company in Asia to a night watchman in your house." Jungkook sat on the bed throwing his head back and exaggerating his hurtful feelings.

I could see his Adam's apple bobbing as he gulped.

Hot.

"I never forced you to stay." I said.

"Yeah right, you are not forcing me. So I'll just leave." He started exiting the room.

"Yah!!! Wait! Don't go! Sleep here!" I blocked the door placing my hand on his torso simultaneously.

Damm!! Look at his muscles! He is rock hard. I mean his abs.

I could feel every ridge of his chest and his rock hard abs. I wanted to touch him more.

Stop having dirty thoughts y/n!!!!

"Point made. You want me to stay."

I rolled my eyes. "Go to sleep" I said as I turned around to leave.

He pulled my wrist and turned me around.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me, miss y/n?"

"Umm...no?"

I was shaking due to the close proximity between us.

"Yes, yes you did."

Is he going to spank me now?

Stop having weird thoughts y/n!!!

"You just rolled your eyes in front of your boss."

"Umm...did I?"