»Chapter~77

"I want to make her drool over me."

"Isn't that old? Literally 9 months ago you had said the same thing when she came for the interview. You could have been a father right now." Jungkook sighed rubbing his face. "You know? I had sex with my secretary right on the interview day."

"Why don't you just settle down?"

"I don't do love Jungkook. I gave up on it a long time ago." Jimin closed his eyes.

"Why don't you open your heart again?"

Jimin was not always a heart less fuckboy.

"I can't do that Jungkook. I'm scared." The brown haired boy in the chair sighed.

"Anyways-" jimin continued changing the topic. "We have a mission in the evening. Mission get y/n back."

"Yeah." Jungkook felt drowsy. "What part of your body does y/n likes the most?" Jimin asked Jungkook through the mirror as he looked through his wardrobe. "She likes my bunny teeth." Jungkook said innocently. Jimin gave him a deadpanned expression. "Sexually Jungkook. And you are lucky to find someone like her."

"Hmm. I actually can't decide. She likes everything. Even the scar on my face." Jungkook grazed his finger across his cheek looking at the mirror. Jimin threw a hanger on him. "I fucking can't decipher how did your rabid ass get such a nice girl. You were a literal idiot to push her away."

Jungkook smiled. "She like the veins on my arms, my thighs, my chest, my piercings, my jawline, and also the mole on the neck and my lower lip." Jimin chuckled. "Basically everything."

"That's what I said." Jimin nodded shuffling through the younger's suit rack. Jungkook was invited to a business party tonight and he wanted to make you fall in love with him all over again. And take you home with him.

So he called his hyung who knew how to look sexy without any efforts and taehyung being the touch up artist.

Others weren't suitable for the task while the world wide handsome said that y/n would fall head over heels for him even if Jungkook came dressed in rags. So he didn't felt the need to come.

He was right though.

"What colours she likes the best on you?" Jimin asked him again. "She said I look pretty in every colour. But I want to look hot today."

Jimin looked at him. "Don't ever lose her Jungkook. Don't. Ever." Jungkook giggled.

"If you don't have Gucci, imma head outta here. I just got a good fuck so I'm not wasting my time on garbage who doesn't like Gucci." Taehyung said as he entered the room after his shoot. Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I don't keep Gucci in this household. All it has are cheap looking sandals which have prices like they are made up of gold. Plus don't let me get started on that weird green and red snake on your watch and your mobile case. Hobi hyung was going to smash it with a hammer for world peace."

"I hate snakeu." Jimin mimicked hoseok's words making the duo snicker. Taehyung huffed. "You are a complete disgrace."

"I know that already. My drunkard dad had said that before putting me in an orphanage." Jimin laughed. Jungkook and taehyung looked at him with concern. "Are you ok hyung? You can always talk to us ok?"

Jimin chuckled. "Don't worry. He already rotted in hell. I don't give a fuck about him after he forcefully fucked my mom and then after 9 months was completely shocked when I popped out killing my own mom. What do you expect bitch? He fucked her without protection. This isn't a Macdonald's drive thru."