»Chapter~34

"I'm speaking facts baby." He winked.

"Oh yeah....ahh....fuck
.... Jungkook!!!!!" He started imitating you running his hands all over his body finally clutching his hair giving off a pleasured expression.

You grimaced. "I didn't act like this nor did I touched myself."

"Yes you did and you even teased your tits."

"What?? No I didn't!!!" Your eyes widened as you started getting embarrassed.

"Yes you did. Do you know how hard it was for me to control myself and stop me from yanking my pullover off you and squeeze and suck on them myself?"

He trapped you and gripped on your waist roughly. "To stop myself from seeing you naked bouncing on me with those fat tits of yours shaking." Your imagined him doing that.

"You saw the size?"

"I knew it long before. You don't know how much I held myself from pinning you on the bed, kiss every inch of your beautiful body and pound into you roughly. Ruining you and making a mess of you under me. I wanted to eat you out mercilessly and make your sounds echo in my room."

You whimpered and closed your eyes as he massaged your waist. You were melting under his hot stare burning into you.

"P-Please stop."

"Are you wet again?" He asked as he stepped back. You nodded while panting softly.

"You get wet so easily." He chuckled and pecked your cheek.

"Why did you check the size, pervert!"

He scoffed. "Says the one who was gawking at my dick last night. You often stares at my thighs, chest and veins from my arms. You practically drool over me."

"You show off them. And for your information, a lot of other woman often sexualise you."

"I don't care about them. I show them only for you."

"So that's why you would open your shirt buttons and roll your sleeves up when you were alone with me?"

"Yeah." He tried not to smile.

"Let's eat." You sighed hiding your smile as you took your seat and munched into the food. He followed suit quietly grinning and looking at you like maniac.

"Let's watch a movie." You said as you both entered the bedroom. "Which one? He asked as he switched the TV on shuffling through movies.

"Umm.........erotica?"

He stiffened and looked towards you. Jungkook tilted his head with a sly grin of his face, his eyes twinkling with excitement. "What are you up to y/n?"

You smirked. "Watching movies?"
He sucked on his lips and nodded. "As you say princess." Your felt butterflies in your stomach as soon as that name rolled of his tongue smoothly. You sat on the bed patiently waiting for him to download the movie. He took his t-shirt off.

"Why are you striping?"

"Because........it's gonna get hot?" His midnight eyes had a mischievous glint as he looked at you.

"Ok." You nodded and squeezed yourself in between his arms. He chuckled. "What are you doing exactly?"

"Cuddling?" You looked innocently at him.

"I never thought you were a cuddler. You always seemed defensive."

"I've lost my mind since yesterday so I don't care about my decisions anymore. You have seen me in my most vulnerable state so I'm being myself now without hiding."