»Chapter~22

After she left, Jungkook quickly locked the door again. He looked at me as if he was about to cry. I started laughing hysterically. "What's with that woman?" He glanced back at the door sighing. I smiled awkwardly. "If the conversation which took between us a few minutes ago was real, then you should know what she wants from you."

He cocked his head to the side with a questioning look. "Why would she want to have an extra load of work on her?"

Ok, maybe he wasn't admitting to our conversation or maybe he was too innocent for this world.

"Ok, Where were we?" He asked as he neared me.

"Ummm...." I gave a nervous look.

"Oh, yeah. We were talking about your punishment." He handed me some files. "I want you to sign on these."

"Why do you want me to sign?" I asked him furrowing my eyebrows. "Because, from now after, I'm assigning you to look after all the meetings, collabs and documents related with the clients of Airsoft." He smiled at me.

"Whut???!!!! Are you serious?"

He shrugged nonchalantly. "I can't find a reason to prank you. From now on, you won't need my permissions and signatures for anything related to this company. You can only come to me if you have a doubt regarding to anything."

"B-But why? This seems like a reward to me rather than a punishment."

"If you like my punishments, then that's good." He smirked. "But don't disobey me and ask for more. Otherwise it would be harder next time." He winked. "I hope you are able to bring more collabs with them. Especially when the CEO himself favours you. Good luck." He pet my head and smiled at me.

"I-I don't know what to say...."

"Well then don't say anything and get back to work. You have a long day ahead. And also you are going to get a raise for your extra work." He smiled at me.

"As you say. Thank you sir." I bowed and spun around ready to go.

"And y/n!"

"Y-Yeah?" I faced him again.

"You don't need to bow to me from now on." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why sir?"

He shrugged. "Because I consider you as a good friend. Friends don't now to each other, so they? Treat me as a normal person, not your boss. I feel awkward."

"Okay." I gave him a tight-lipped smile and left his office.

I blushed and squeaked weirdly as I sat down on my chair. I pressed my cheeks together to calm myself down. What did just happen at the office today?

Did we really have that conversation?

Did I really flirt with him?

I fucking flirted with my boss!! I screamed lightly.

I could feel my heart beating faster. What the hell? Stop!!! I controlled my breathing. Shut up y/n!! You have a lot of work to do!! I got back to work.

It was 8:30pm and I had still not finished my work. Damm, he punished me harder this time. I shouldn't have done that. I am stuck now, for eternity. "Ahh" I whined and rested my head on the pile of papers placed on the table.

"Y/n???"

I felt someone's voice in my ear. "Huh?" I looked up with half opened eyes. I struggled to concentrate on the figure as it was advancing towards me.

As my vision got clearer I saw Jungkook looking at me with a wide bunny grin too closely. I got startled and quickly drew back. He giggled and cupped my cheeks with his big palms. "Did you sleep good, pretty?" He asked with a smile.