»Chapter~52

You smile feeling his calm breathing pattern. "My baby is asleep." You chuckle lightly and rub his back. Even though you liked his weight on you, you were having difficulty in breathing. "Big baby." You whispered.

You gently tilt him to the side and made him comfortable. You pecked his forehead. He looked so cute when he is asleep. But when he's not, he is the bunny bandit.

You see a fresh tear escape his eye.

"Why is he crying? Did he see a bad dream?"

(A/n- Ok. So the below thing is 18+ And is something very cruel from jungkook's past memories. I advice my fellow readers to read it at their own risks. Weak hearted people, please don't read it I'll explain it in short in the next chapter.)

"D-Dad?"

"You need to learn son."

"Stop hanbin! He's an 8 year old boy!"

"Shut up!"

Hanbin drags the kid and makes him sit in the car.

"W-where are we going dad?"

"To meet your friend."

The boy immediately brightens up. "Mia!"
.
.
.
.
.
"No! Please stop! Please don't do this."

"Stop resisting! If your husband didn't have to be nosy, he would be alive!"

"W-What?"

Hanbin sadistically grins. "Once I have my way with her, you all can devour her!" The men in black suits eye at the woman with lust, their dicks already getting hard at the thought.

"humm..Such a beautiful body. Kyung-so was a lucky guy." Hanbin drags the knife across her pale skin drawing out blood. He then starts slashing her clothes with the knife.

"No! Mom!" The 8 year old girl tries to push the man away.

*Slap*

Hanbin pushes her away with a mere slap as the girl hits her head on the nearby wall.

"Mia!" Jungkook yells and tries to run towards her but gets held back by the men. The boy didn't have enough strength at the time to fight them.

Hanbin grins. "After I'm done with you, your daughter is next." He winks.

The woman cries and begs. "P-Please keep my daughter out of this. I'll do anything you want! Please let her go!" The mother begs in fear.

"Anything I want?"

The woman whimpers and closes her eyes knowing what was coming for her. "Y-Yes, anything."

"Ok then. Suck my dick you slut." He grabs her hair forcefully while pulling the zipper down his pants.

Jungkook's and Mia's eyes widened when they saw him pulling out something which boys use to pee with.

"N-No! Mumma!" Mia screams and cries as the men slap and beat her repeatedly. The poor girl didn't feel anything, her eyes were only on her helpless mother.

Hae-won had taught her about bad touch. And what Mia saw happening now with her mother was more than a bad touch. And that too her father's best friend being the bad man.

Hae-won is stripped off from her dignity as she cries and gags on hanbin's penis. Her own tears and saliva mixed with hanbin's ejaculation dripping down her chin. The men laugh and mock her whereas some start playing with their dicks desperately waiting for their turn to stuff it inside every hole of her's.