»Chapter~62

"WHY!!!"

You were booming red as he sat in his chair looking at you being amused. He pulled you into his lap. "What do you mean why? I'm not gonna leave you till you marry me."
You glance at the door. "It's locked." Jungkook reads your mind.

"Give me a kiss before my next meeting. I want to refill my energy."

"And you are gonna leave me after you marry?" You fake glare at him only make him grin and press his lips on yours and pull you into a chaste kiss. Tongues fighting for dominance as massages your waist with his warm hands making you give in.

He kissed you hard and pulled away with your lip in his teeth. It stinged but you loved it when he did. "Good girl." His hands gliding on your sides. "Now tell me about our next meeting. We will talk about this afterwards." You sigh and get up reaching for the file.

As soon as you grab it, he pulls you back on his lap. You raise your eyebrows questioningly. He shrugs motioning you to carry on his hand gliding on your waist.

"You have to discuss tenders with the company you are going to collab." He smiles and stares at you. Ignoring him, you continue. "I've chosen some companies, you have to decide the final one." You give him the list. "These are the top ones with people whom you've worked with in the 2 years span." He randomly moves his finger with his eyes fixed on you and taps on one not even looking at the paper. You raise your eyebrows again. "What? I picked!"

"You are such a child." You shake your head. But then you looked at it. It was what you were going to suggest. And one of the most influential. You had never discussed this with him. You heard him chuckle as he kisses your neck. "Baby I'm the best in what I do. Don't question me, I'm your boss."

"Cocky much?"

"Well I do have a cock that too a huge one."

"Oh my god!" You facepalm. He kisses you roughly and then leaves butterfly kisses down on your neck. Jungkook pulls your top down a bit revealing your cleavage and nibbles on it. You suck in breath and involuntarily press your chest into him. You feel him smirking as he licks a strip down to your middle and bites on it.

"Ahh" you shiver in pain and pleasure as he gently licks it afterwards. He then adjusts your top. "Good girl." He smiles and lets you go. "Let's go kitten." He starts walking ahead with you collecting all the files and your purse with your legs still wobbly. You were literally boring holes in his head as you both entered the lift.

He grinned and pulled you closer. "Go away!" You smack his hand causing him to leave you immediately. Jungkook chuckled and grabbed the heavy files from your hand. He quickly pecked your lips you before you could react and pulled away.

You huff.

During the whole meeting he would touch you under the table and you would either pinch or hit him lightly. Jungkook lifted your skirt started rubbing circles on your inner thighs causing you to shut them tight and lock his hand there. He tried to pull it out but you squeezed it tight between your legs.

You smirked clearly winning.

Jungkook licked his lips and squeezed your whole thigh with his open thumb. You gulped and clutched on the table cloth involuntarily rubbing your thighs in his warm hand. Jungkook bit his lips clearly turned on imagining your soft wet core on his fingers rubbing quickly.

His hand started going upwards making you gasp slightly. He carresed just near your crotch. You gripped harder and squeezed his hand asking him stop.

"So should be confirm the deal?" The man sitting in front of you asked. "Sure" Jungkook smiled and gave him to sign the contract. His hand was teasing the band of your underwear.