»Chapter~19

Before I start moaning like a cow, I pushed his hand away. "Yah, are you planning to slice my neck off?"

He laughed. "I told you y/n, I'm skilled with knives."

"Yeah right." I said dryly.

"Wow. You are being disrespectful towards your boss. Do you know that?" He said with an amused expression.

"Well, Sorry. But you are in my house." I said in an expressionless tone.

He fell back in his chair and sighed. Jungkook arched his neck back and gulped.

I looked away pretending to be uninterested in his neck muscles and his bobbing throat.

"I'll have to punish you."

I choked on my orange juice. "Can you repeat that?" I asked frantically.

"I said I will punish you." He said with a stoned face.

"I didn't get that right........."

"I'll be punishing you by making you the presenter of the next meeting with a top company."

I sighed in relief but then it struck
me. "What? Why?? How? Sir, I have been employed as your secretary merely for 2 months. I'm not in the position to be a presenter!"

"Yes you are, if I tell you so. Are you going to disobey me?"

"No sir." I kept my head down biting my lips. I had graciously fucked myself up.

He smiled. "Good. And what's wrong with you being the presenter with Airsoft? It's just an another company."

Yeah, for you. Not for me.

"And why did you get shaken when I told you that I'll punish you?" Jungkook asked as he put his head in his palm resting on the table and looking at me as if my answer was the most important thing in the world.

Is he testing me? "I thought you will be removing me from the job."

He nodded and leaned back. Jungkook looked and me, his eyes getting dark as he bit his perfect lips. He was smirking at me as he opened a few collar buttons from his shirt.

I clenched my thighs as I pressed my palm against my mouth stoping me from moaning. He had an effect on me.

"What's wrong y/n? Why are suddenly perspiring? Did your fever returned?" That bitch was grinning.

He came closer again to check my temperature but he lingered his breath over the base of my neck humming softly. His aphrodisiac scent ruined me as I started rubbing my thighs together.

"You are warm. Are you feeling ok?" He was still leaning over me.

"Yes sir, I'm completely fine." I smiled darkly, threating him to go back as I pushed his chest away. Bitch, stay right where you are.

Why the hell is he so broad?

He moved away and finished his breakfast quietly.

"Try taking that tea again." He smirked as he grabbed his coat and opened the main door.

"Are you leaving?"

"What does it look like?"

"It looks like you're leaving."

He nodded coldly and closed the door behind him as he left the house.

Did he just leave the house like that? He didn't even say bye.

That was cold. What goes on his head?

Mannerless brat

I sighed in frustration as I looked at his plate.