»Chapter~56

"You look just fucked, adjust yourself." You grin and kiss his cheek. Jungkook raises himself up and looks at you. "This was supposed to be your punishment you choked me instead."

You shrugged. "You asked me to."

"Touchè."

"Can you get up?" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Just because you topped this time and made me cum doesn't mean I went weak and can't walk." He gets up and towers over you trying to be intimidating.

"You look cute."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "Cute?" You look up. "That messy hair, glassy eyes, swollen lips, crinkled top and cum-stained pants look cute on you." You pat his cheek. "Go and fix yourself." Jungkook poked his inner cheek and huffed before disappearing in the bathroom.

"What the fuck where you both doing? Did you fuck?" Jimin asked the younger male.

"Wha- no!"

You scoffed at his reply. "Where's everyone?" Jimin rolled his eyes. "They all waited for you but then left. It's 1 in the morning!"

"What? 1?" You check your watch. Indeed.

"You both have been inside for the last 1 hour. What were you even doing?"

"Ummm......"

"Well we will leave too.." Jungkook grabbed your hand. Jimin raised his eyebrows questioningly. That's hot....

"I hope you didn't mess up the sheets or something."

"No! Of course not!" Jungkook grinned weirdly and forced you in his car. You smack his butt. Jungkook pauses and comically looks at you wide eyed. "Did you just spank my booty?" You shrugged. "It looked delicious."

"Maybe I should return the favour. You look more delicious."

"Nah uh huh!" You quickly sit in the car making him pout. "You no fun."

"You had enough fun today. Now drive me to my house."

"Why not mine?"

"You would return the favour."

"Well said."

"Your stop has arrived miss."

You bend over and pull his piercings with your teeth and then licked his jaw. "Thanks bunny!" You winked at jump out of the car. Jungkook rolled his window down. "Would you fucking stop teasing me? It's frustrating!"

You grin before nearing him. Jungkook gasped as you clutched on his shirt and pulled him out for a sloppy kiss. You gave him a one last final tug and left him whispering "never."

----

It had been a few weeks after the party where you were causally resting on the bed. You thought about how things had escalated in your life. After a phone call from your mom, everything felt better. You definitely used to try and call her every 3 days and ask how her health was. Your father had died of a heart attack and being an old couple, at the age of 59, your mom had a few health issues too.

You still hadn't talked about your relationship and hid the fact that you were no more single. Although she would ask how's your work going? how's your boss treating you? Is he rude or bossy?

You would always chuckle and tell her everything's alright.

And what would you tell her? Instead of been rude and impolite towards you, your boss treated you with chocolates and kisses.

You were happy. And didn't want anything else.

You did miss her....alot. She raised you alone from the age of 16 when you lost your father.