»Chapter~43

After cuddling for sometime, Jungkook felt your head falling on his chest. He smiled when he saw you sleeping.

"Sleep well my little girl." He wrapped you in a blanket like a burrito and planted a kiss on your forehead while heading out of the room.

You got up in the evening and didn't find Jungkook anywhere. You walked in the hallway and stopped when you saw something weird. There was hidden door equipped with a panel with numbers for password.

Anyways, you can't open it.

You looked around the mansion and found another staircase in the dark which led underground. You gulped and followed it till you felt a door handle. You pushed it open and felt warm air hitting your face with music booming everywhere.

Jungkook had a private gym.

You saw Jungkook sporting a tank top and shorts while doing pull ups. His delicious veiny muscular arms were on full display.

"Did you sleep well baby?" Jungkook asked while he jumped down and walked towards you. He smelled awesome.

You just kept on oogling his arms. His eyes travelled to where you looked and then smirked. "Like what you see?" He pulled you closer and gripped your waist flexing his arms a bit.

Show off.

"Do you like it?" He kissed your neck. You snapped out of your trance. "Eww, go away. You are sweating and you smell like shit!"

Honestly, you found him so hot that you would gladly lick all the sweat off him. He rolled his eyes and stepped away.

"Since you have come her, exercise with me."

Oh no.

"I'm tired after sleeping so I'm gonna go and sleep again." You quickly turned around and started walking briskly without looking back but yelped when Jungkook grabbed you with one hand and lifted you up dragging you back. "Not so soon missy."

"Warm up." Jungkook said while putting you down. "No!" You shook your head.

"Do you want me to warm you up?"

"Ok no. I love warming up by myself." You start jumping and stretching on your spot.

After few minutes Jungkook told you to sleep on the floor. He pressed a hand on your stomach.

"What are you doing?" You tried smacking his hand away.

"You are in a good condition."

"Well then, why don't we stop?"

"You are in a good condition, not the best condition." You pressed your lips in a thin line. "I'm not gonna go fight a war am I?" You cocked your eyebrow.

Jungkook grabbed your knees and bent them. "You never know what's coming for you. Now spread your legs."

"W-What?"

"Are you gonna do crunches with your legs clamped together."

"Yeah yeah ok." You eyed him threateningly incase he does any lewd act and spread them.

"Start." He kneeled between your legs and grabbed your knees. In the beginning, you both were doing it seriously but then you saw Jungkook. The position really looked like something else and Jungkook tried not to grin. You knew what was going on in his head.

"I'm sure you are enjoying yourself, aren't you?" You narrowed your eyes.

"I'm not sure what you are talking about." He was now grinning like a maniac. "Yeah right." You continued your count. Now you were nearing 30. His hands started traveling down to you your inner thighs as he continued to look at you in the eyes. Half of his attention was on the shape of your clothed pussy which clearly shown through your tights pants. You had no idea that it showed.