»Chapter~40

"Hmm, that delicacy would be quite ravishing and exquisite." He walked towards you and gripped your waist pulling you closer, your lips almost touching. "But would you be able to pay the price?"

"What's the price huh?" Your hands traveled on his shirt, slightly massaging his broad chest. He leaned closer and feverishly kissed your skin making you shiver at his touches.

"Marry me." He smirked thinking that you won't be able to comment on that.

You smile and kiss his jaw. "Sure Mr. Jeon." You were playing along. He raised his eyebrows. "Deal?"

"Deal."

He just kept looking at you fondly.

"Now what?" You bit your lips looking at him for an answer. You didn't think of how would this go further.

He chuckled and pecked your nose. "You are too small to make such deals."

"Ugh! I'm not a kid!"

"You are tiny."

He chuckled and went on chopping the vegetables precisely. The knife seemed so sharp and glistening under the light. And you felt chills when you saw how he was holding it with his veiny hands.

It just seemed so weird that you always found it attractive.

You looked away and saw pomegranates in the fruit basket, recalling that scary butcher knife covered in red. Glancing at his knife set, you saw that there was no butcher knife in it.

You shrieked when you heard a sound out of nowhere. You looked at Jungkook and felt your blood running cold.

Jungkook's gaze was down on the board where he had struck the knife hard almost forming a crack in the wood. He looked up, his eyes held a complete lack of emotions he had minutes ago. His hair was partially covering his eyes giving off a sinster vibe.

He causally stuck the knife in the fruit basket retreating with a grape pierced on its sharp end. The man sensually slid the knife in his mouth and glided it out pressing his lips on it as if it's the most easiest thing.

He bit in the grape.

The crunching of the fruit echoed in the kitchen while his piercing stare was still over you.

You gulped while your hands shook under the table. It was so weird. You had to get scared but you were getting turned on. He stuck his knife again while still looking at you and then started nearing you with the grape on it. He glided his hands over your thighs roughly while parting them and getting closer. Jungkook then brought the knife up to your face and pressed the grape on your lips.

"Open." He gripped your jaw, his voice was almost 2 octaves deeper. You lips quivered as you opened them. Jungkook slowly guided the knife in your mouth while looking at you as if you were his meal for tonight.

You caged the grape in your teeth while he slowly removed the knife out.

"Taste it." You heard him whisper while placing the knife on your chin forcing it upwards. You slowly munched on it. He eyed your lips biting his inner cheek and then glided the cold metal down your skin. Your exposed neck was the first to fall as his victim. He carefully tucked your hair behind your ear with the same knife and then continued gliding it down in the valley of your chest. You were almost going to moan at the sudden contact of cold on your warm flesh.