»Chapter~45

Jungkook couldn't help but laugh at what happened today. You had saved their asses.

That too adorably.

Although he and yoongi could easily take up those guys but you made it a lot easier and faster. He was surprised that you didn't panic. He exactly knew how dangerous it was but he was sure that you would be fine. He had actually had given you a hint of what he does and wanted to see how you would react. So far, he was quite happy that you found it cool and actually wanted to accompany him on such small missions.

"You did good today." He said. "I told you I would protect you." Jungkook cutely scrunched his nose and smiled at your reply. "I loved this dress. It's a shame that it's all torn." You were missing the lower part of it. The dress now came up to your knees as the netting had stuck in the furniture causing it to tear away.

"I'll buy you new ones." He winked teasingly. You rolled your eyes and ignored how his dark eyes bore into you. "And that's how Mr. Millionaire is gonna go bankrupt."

He rolled his index finger in front of your eyes. "Just shut up and accept my love." He patted your thigh.

"I'm such a talented gold digger." You dramatically flicked your hair and looked out of the window. He laughed. "Yes, yes you are and especially cute and hot at the same time. A perfect one." You giggled and pecked his cheek while getting out of his car.

Jungkook opened the door and switched on the lights. "Aish! I'm sleepy." Jungkook stretched and yawned while rubbing his eyes.

"Is it because of the injury? Do you feel dizzy?" You were worried. He laughed and cupped your cheeks. "No kitten. I'm just sleepy. Stop getting worried, I'm fine." He pecked your forehead. "Now go and have a bath, your face is covered in blood."

You remembered how blood had sprayed your face when you witnessed the bullet colliding with Mr. Lee. "Ewww" you made a disgusting face and sprinted to your bedroom.

Jungkook laughed clearly being amused with you not getting scared.

"She is fragile only in your eyes." He smiled.

He undressed himself and got into the shower. Jungkook could feel the almost non-existent sting in his head. His fingers went into his hair as he closed his eyes and massaged it. He could feel the swelling going down as his wound began to heal. The broken skin would vanish till tomorrow morning and the scar would be nonexistent till the evening. He removed his hands and saw the dried blood on his finger tips washing away in the water.

The man shivered remembering how much pain he had gone through before he was put into hibernation for over an year. He and jimin were sure the only successful experiments.

Now he feels nothing.

You showered and got out of the room to see Jungkook in a skin-tight half sleeved t-shirt and and grey sweat pants. He smiled and picked you up to carry you towards the bedroom. "Would you stop picking me up everytime like I'm some 3 year old?" You slapped his bulky arm. He placed you on the bed and nuzzled your nose. "Nope. Because you are a 2 day old kitten."

"I bet you are a pedophile." He glared at you and pinned you on the bed while coming closer. Jungkook looked at your lips and then in your eyes. You could see his mesmerising midnight doe eyes, endless pools of black.

You couldn't move your hands to shake him off as he ghosted his lips over you. You could feel his breath. He lowered his voice. "Shut up otherwise I'll french kiss you. You won't be able to breathe again." Jungkook pulled away. You knew you would be in danger if you passed any snarky comment now.

But did it make you stop?

No.

"Do you even know how to kiss?" Jungkook turned around and looked at you in amusement. "Feisty aren't we?" He cocked his head to the side and walked closer. "Are you testing me princess?" He placed a wet kiss against your collarbones and nibbled on your neck. You arched your back and involuntarily tilted your head to give him space. You felt him smirking against your skin.

"How did you give in so easily today? Feisty kitten." You felt offended and pushed him aside on the bed covering yourself to sleep. He chuckled and dimmed the lamp while checking on his phone.

"I know you are peeking through that blanket. Stop hiding." He smirked while not even looking at you.

You whined and and removed the blanket which was over your head. Jungkook laughed and hugged you while closing his eyes. "Sleep now! We have work tomorrow. You can take a look at this masterpiece in the office." You saw his features. His cute nose and soft lips. His disheveled hair. You suddenly felt the urge to kiss him. He looked so beautiful in the dimmed yellow lights.

"Should I do it?" You had a mental battle.

Fuck it.

You leaned in and pecked his lips. Just as soft as you remembered.

His eyes snapped wide open. "D-Did y-you kiss me?"

"Umm maybe." He got up, his eyes still not leaving you as he licked his lips. A smudged grin slowly creeping up his face. "Tasty." Jungkook started crawling closer.

You knew he wasn't going leave you that easily now. He was going to kiss you and do you things till you were breathless.

His eyes were darkening.

You were panicking now and did the only thing which came into your mind at the time.

You ran.

Jungkook paused for a few seconds registering what happened. He followed you. "Why are you running?"

You were now downstairs in the living room looking at him with wide eyes. You saw him placing his hands on his hips while cocking his brow up and licking his inner cheek. He was studying you up and down. You felt blood rushing to your face.

Suddenly, Jungkook started running downstairs. You yelped and ran farther. He jumped from the mid-steps directly landing on the floor. "Y/n." He had a teasing glint in his eyes as he warned you. He had his hands in the pocket while he neared you.

You ran again seeing him running behind you. "Why are you running? Stop running! You can't even escape anywhere!" You were giggling now as you ran circles in the room. "You are such a kid!" Jungkook yelled. You yelped as he caught your arm. But his gripped loosened as you swiftly ran. "You are so soft!" He giggled. You got behind the sofa and started dogging him.

"Ok! I won't do anything to you! Let's sleep." You knew he was clearly lying with that goofy grin on his face.

"No!" You yelled. "Y/n!" He tried to sound intimidating. Jungkook jumped over the sofa catching up with you. You ducked escaping him and sprinted up in the bedroom.

Jungkook laughed and ran after you. He locked the bedroom and seductively walked closer. "You can't escape now kitten. You disobeyed your Senpai. Now bad girls deserve punishment!" Your heart started hammering when you saw how he was looking at you. Jungkook tilted his head and bit his lips studying you up and down. "Such a bad girl." He growled.

If you didn't do anything now, he was gonna get you.

You looked towards the bathroom. "Don't even think about it." You pushed him and ran towards it.

"Ahh!" You saw Jungkook landing towards the wall then kneeling down with his head clutched in his palms. Your eyes widened and you jogged towards him. "A-Are you ok? Is it paining." You felt guilty when you saw his eyes squeezed together while whimpering. You softly pulled his hands away and gently blew in his hair while you hugged him. "I'm sorry baby." You cooed while rubbing his back. "I didn't mean to do it. Do you want a doctor? An ice pack maybe?" You asked him while pecking his wound.

Jungkook smirked while he slowly looked towards you with his entrancing brown orbs. He caught your wrists. "Maybe if you would kiss me, the pain would go away."

You gasped when he threw you on the bed like you weighed nothing.