»Chapter~36

Jungkook parked the car infront of a beautiful house. He pressed the door bell repeatedly in such a way that it created a weird tune.

A handsome man opened the door with a big smile on his face. "Hey Jungkook!"

"Jin hyung!!" Jungkook entered and started doing a weird ritual with him.

You stood there awkwardly as they continued it. You heard a deep voice from behind.

"Hey beautiful." You turned around and saw a man with deliciously tanned skin smiling at you. You got flustered as quickly bowed 2 times. "Hello." You weakly smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you. I'm namjoon."

"I'm y/n" you shook hands.

"Wow Jungkook! You really picked up well." Jin said eyeing you. You laughed nervously looking at Jungkook who smiled softly adoring you.

"Hello, I'm Seokjin." The beautiful man smiled and shook your hand. "She looks more beautiful person, doesn't she Jin?" Namjoon asked from behind. "Yes. Our little Kookie has grown up." Jin patted your man's back. Jungkook snaked a hand around your waist and pulled you closer. "I turned into an adult 6 years ago hyung."

Jin ignored him. "So what do you want to eat y/n?"

"Umm anything.......is okay." You chuckled.

"Don't be shy. Welcome to our home!" Namjoon smiled as he spread his hands welcoming you.

"Thank you so much." You smiled.

"You must learn something from y/n, Jungkook. Look how well mannered she is. And then look at you, a rabid dog." Jungkook passed him a peeved stare.

"I've have never seen him misbehaving though. He respects everyone around him." You hesitantly say. Jungkook looks at you and gives you a flying kiss.

You blush again.

Goddman this idiot.

"That's because he wants to make you like him y/n. He acts nice around you." Jin said as he slapped the bunny's butt. Jungkook 'tched' and yelled. "Stop telling her shit about me hyung. If you act like a human I won't back answer you."

"Yeah right." Jin rolled his eyes and took you to the kitchen. "Let's cook together." He was all hyped up. Jin and you cooked together as you both talked about a lot of things. Apparently, Jin was a doctor serving in the army while namjoon taught different types of combats to the military. And they both were a couple. "So how's it with Jungkook? You both are together right?"

"Umm, I really don't know. We just keep playing around. I'm new to all of this. So I really don't know how things work out at this stage."

He chuckled. "You are really cute. Do you really like him?"

"I-I just don't know. He seems like a nice person but I'm really scared. What if things don't work out? Will he lose interest in me?"

"One thing is clear, you do like him."
You bit your lip and looked down heating up. "I-I do."

"So don't worry about it. What Jungkook wants is just affection. He may act as a strong, manly man but inside, he's just a little kid who is afraid. I don't know if he has told you but Jungkook's parents passed away long back when he was a kid. So he never experienced love or any kind care. He may won't tell anyone about his problems but would just face it alone. He pretends to be strong. But, from inside, he's broken and lonely. He just wants someone to take care of him like a baby. He's a baby boy." Jin smiled softly.