»Chapter~59

You feel the sting in your hand as you rub the soap on your body. You realised it today, the cut was really deep.

You got out of the shower and see Jungkook laying on the bed. You raised your brow. "What are you doing here?" Although you had a towel wrapped around your body you still felt naked as his eyes scanned you. "Medicine." He lifts up the tube from yesterday. "I can put it on, you can get out." Jungkook rolled his eyes before standing.

Chest compressions.

You realised then that he was only in a towel wrapped snugly around his waist. "Why are you here in your towel? Go put some clothes on."

He grinned. "Am I too hot?"

"If you don't I'll snatch the towel away."

"Do you want to see my cock that bad?"

You sighed and grabbed your clothes entering the bathroom again. Jungkook grabbed your waist and pulled you back. "Let me put this cream on and then I'll go." You rolled your eyes.

He just wanted to see you naked.

Jungkook made you sit on the bed and carefully placed your palm in his. He dabbed the cream gently and blew on it. "I'll bandage it today. The cut is still fresh and open." You nod seeing him fetching a gauge.

You saw how the muscles under his skin moved. His hair was still damp and you could see small drops gently dripping on his shoulders.

On the other hand, you were completely wet. Rivulets of water freely flowed down your hair your towel soaking your now damp body. "You know staring is not good. If you want something, you should just ask for it." He smiled slightly as he tied the gauge together.

"I don't want anything from you."

"No?" You nod. "But I want something." He came closer and pulled you in his lap.

You prayed for the towel staying as it is.

"I'm sorry about how I behaved last night. I was frustrated because of what happened earlier and seeing you crying and scared of me. And it was painful to not cum after being turned on so bad. And then I envied you because you didn't seem frustrated after coming only once and that too on a stupid piece of plastic. It was as if I'm the one who only thinks about sex all the time and I felt like something is wrong with me."

The man continued. "Are you okay with what happened last night? You must be scared out of your mind last night. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you about me earlier. It's just........ I wanted to be as normal as possible. And then I saw you........and I wanted you so badly that I had to lie. You were so adorable and beautiful that I wanted you in my life. Maybe I tricked you into falling in love with me. Falling love with someone who's well established and has everything people could only dream of. But I wanted you. I'm sorry.....I made you fall in love with a different person. The real me, is just a broken wounded soldier, struggling to get rid of all the guilt I have accumulated being a killer all these years."

He carressed your fingers. "You come from a different world than me. Maybe it was your innocence and normality that attracted me. I thought.....I could be a normal man for once. Fall in love with a pretty woman and settle down. I hope you accept me as I am. I would be broken if you decide to leave me. But if course, I'm not forcing you. It's your choice whether you want to live with someone like me or find a normal man."

He pecked your cheek. "And whatever you are struggling with......you can share it with me. I will understand. You can tell that you didn't like what I did to you last night. You can say that you are still scared of me......or what you saw last night. I'll listen. And I'll take care of you. You are not on your own."