»Chapter~72

"So, you need to dress up."

You look at him. "Umm I don't know if I could change anything in an office attire."  You were currently alone with him sipping on a cup of coffee.

"You are right. But wear something which he likes and which could turn him on easily."

You chuckle. "I'm sure he would be aroused even when he sees me in a jail outfit."

He laughs. "That's a plus point. So I know that he likes black lace. Well.....who doesn't. So make sure you wear something in lace underneath and just give him a quick glance at it subtly."

"I'm gonna be a complete whore I guess."

"Don't you wanna win your man back."

"Yes I do."

"You actually won't need any breast padding nor something which would enhance your behind because......you already have flesh in right places." You laugh and hit him.

"Oh trust me. I've seen women flirting with me pressing their boobs together. I can make out who have what kind of chest."

"What do you do in your life except fucking and killing people around?" He placed a finger on your lips. "Shh... that's a secret."

"Is this your trick or something? Touching women's lips and looking at them with those intense eyes to make sure they end up in your bed?"

"Ahh you caught me!!"

You laugh seeing him painfully clutching his heart.

"Do you know how to please a man?" His sudden question caught you off guard. "Umm....I have zero experience but I do know how." You reddened.

"Humm have you ever given him a blow job or even a hand job?" Your eyes widened. "My hands were nowhere near his crotch. And I know once I start, I won't be able to hold back." He laughed.

"Well I want you to grab his dick."

You choke making him laugh more. "Did he never touch you down there? If he didn't, he is clearly a fucking saint to resist it."

You shake your head as you discuss your sex life with him. "Well.....no. He did k-kiss me there once but I was quick enough to throw him off the bed and land my slipper on him. WHY THE FUCK AM I EVEN TELLING YOU THIS??"

"Trust me, what he did is nothing compared to what he will do when you finally get to work. And....I've done a lot worse."

You blush suddenly feeling hot about imagining him doing it.

You meant Jungkook.

"So about grabbing his dick." You gulp hearing him. "Don't worry, I'm not telling you to handle a time bomb. It's just a dick."

IT'S A DICK!!!!

"I want you to get him needy. Rub him through his pants painfully slow making him feel frustrated. And when he shows signs of giving in, you take your hand away and tease him."

You nod. "That's easy, except the dick grabbing part."

"Don't you wanna win your man back?"

"Yes I do."

----

So you walked on a Monday morning wearing a tight over knee black skirt with a white blouse with one extra button open.

With high heels adoring your exposed toned calves you enter his office flaunting your figure. "Good morning Mr. Jeon." You say nonchalantly placing his coffee on the desk. Jungkook glances at you and then back at the files he was looking. "Please button up your blouse Miss Kim. You are in a work place." That quickly drains your confidence down as you rub your sweaty palms behind your back subtly.