»Chapter~10

You started searching your purse for some fresh wipes since you were perspiring even though the air conditioner was at 18.

....All because of that stupid Jeon Jungkook.

You found it and then felt something wrapped in it.

There was a small fruit fork which you had picked from the company's canteen because it was cute. It had a cute white bunny face on the back end end of it which some what corresponded to your evil boss. Keeping it aside on the table in order to to play with it later, you grabbed the laptop remembering that you had to confirm a meeting with some industry.

----

FUCK!!!!!

The man increased his pace to enter the restroom and locked the door of one of the stands harshly.

FUCK
.
.
.
Fuck~
.
.
.
F.U.C.K!!!!!

What was wrong with him?! He could feel the blood rushing up to his face.

Jungkook had given you the piece of paper hoping she would write it down quickly. You had innocently looked at him then took the paper and started filling it.

The way your long eyelashes fluttered when you were looking down caught his attention. Your delicate long smooth fingers gliding across the paper.

You looked so cute.

But then his corrupted brain started working.

You had absend mindedly pressed the tip of the pen to your mouth and started nibbling on it. This was the only thing which heated him up and ignited something in him like no other.

Your smooth hands working on the paper as well as the pen.

All he was thinking about the perverted things he could do to you and didn't even get ashamed of it.

WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS WRONG WITH HIM?!!!

This is so wrong...

So fucking wrong!!!

He had promised her that he wouldn't be anything like him.

But still........Here he was walking on the same path.

He needed to control his lust. One of the reasons why he never let a woman be close and alone with him.

He hated the way he saw you a few minutes ago.

No.....No......No.........

He shouldn't be lustful. He would hurt you.

But the man just couldn't stop thinking about you. Your small luscious and juicy lips, your high cheekbones and the revealing collar bones which were too much for him today.

For the first time, he was trying to find the difference between lust and actual attraction.

He was hard.

Jungkook knew this was wrong but he wanted to savour your soft, glowing skin.

He wanted to mark you his.

Controlling his destructive hormones, the male washed his face with cold water before walking back.

Standing behind you, he could now hear your words clearly while you glared at a rabbit faced fruit fork.

Jungkook had a hard time controlling his laughter. He knew that you were talking about him.

"I'm gonna stab him with this the next time he looks at me like that!"

"Whom are you going to stab with that bunny fork?"

You yelped and jerked your head behind seeing the one and only juancock.

Wow! You really disrespecting your employer's name.

"You!"

Never thought of the aftermath, did you?

You knew you had fucked up and ruined your life with his nagging further.

"So, you are gonna stab me with that small bunny face plastic fruit fork?"

Your lips were zipped shut.

"Cute." He whispered.

You trembled.

"But why is that? Why did you suddenly got an urge to kill me?"  Jungkook chuckled and leaned forward to tower you.

His question left you dumbfounded. You were thinking hard to save your ass from your boss.

But here you were, landing right on your face in front of him and embarrassing yourself.

Moreover, you provoked him.

You awkwardly just looked at him casting a deviously charming face.

Pure Evil

The staring continued.......

"Done staring at me?"

"Huh?!"

He just grinned and shook his head. The taller then pet your head and went away.

Am I his ducking pet?