»Chapter~78

You had caught the mob's attention around you with those beautiful flowers in your lap. Getting up, you search around for your bunny but find confused faces staring at you. You frown and start walking around.

You were sure he was watching you.

Someone tapped on your shoulder. "Miss?" A waiter smiles at you before handing you something. Before you could ask, he vanished in the crowd. You open the paper.

"Do you want me to put that anklet on your beautiful leg myself princess?"

-your secret admirer

You smile and do a 360. But still didn't find him anywhere.

Another note by some waiter.

"You look like the moon itself princess. Your skin so beautiful like the morning dew with eyes that hold dark secrets. Your lips so sinful make me forget the world, your delicate hands keep me alive and breathing. You sweep your dark hair coaxing magic around and that waist of yours urges me to hold you tight. Your milky legs and that swan like neck........I want to leave my mark all over them. You are my midnight beauty."

-Your secret admirer

You chuckle. "Someone's in a poetic mood today."

Where is this little bunny?

Jungkook grinned seeing your expressions from above. The man stood in the balcony right above you while you were in the position he wanted. He tilted his glass of cranberry vodka letting 2 drops of that beautiful colour fall on you.

You jump seeing weird liquid fall directly on your note.

Is this blood?

You quickly look up seeing the man whom you wanted. His gaze was dark and alluring as he signals you with his finger to come up.

You gulp as jungkook slowly started becoming one with darkness, his eyes only visible with that quick hazel glow before he vanished completely. Why the fuck am I scared to go up there?

That was just an illusion due the lights right?

With your heart beating faster you climb up stairs which were hidden in the corner as a dim lit passage with chandeliers hanging above welcomes you. There was no one on this floor which looked like straight out of a vampire's castle. You timidly take a step ahead and see a shadow peeking from the corner. "I can hear your heart kitten." He whispers but makes sure you heard it clearly.

It was like a siren drawing you closer. You couldn't help walk faster. "Come here." You heard his deep voice again suddenly feeling something tugging your wrist. You gasp.

"How the fuck are you here?!! You were 10 feet ahead of me!! I saw you!!"

"You are too slow." You huff. "I think I drank too much." You heard him chuckle deeply as he pushed you inside some room locking the door behind him.

"Did you like my gift? Can you consider it as my heartfelt apology?"

"Yeah yeah." You say being intentionally mean and look around seeing the abandoned room. You felt his hands warmly wrapping around your waist. "I know we are back in some random hotel room. But I'm going to make it right this time." You see him kneeling down on both of his knees before wrapping his arms around your thighs. He kissed your stomach making warmth radiate through your body."Give me your leg." You frown. Jungkook took the anklet from your hand and lifted your left leg on his thigh. He put it on and then planted soft wet kisses from your calf right up your inner thigh. You bite your lips feeling his slightly warm wet lips and close your eyes at the tingling sensation. Jungkook stands up. "You smell good." He said and made you straddle him on the bed. The man leaned in for kiss. You smile and placed a hand on his chest. "Did I give you the permission to touch me?" His eyes widened stopping immediately. "A-Are you still angry?" You laugh. "Say that you are an idiot."