Not inevitable

This includes endgame spoilers.

I'm not going by the movie script, except for a few great moments, so this is sort of non canon but whatever. I'm going to be changing a lot about it. There will be scenes that are switched, scenes that don't happen, scenes that I change completely, and so on.

Don't watch if you haven't seen the movie, anyway.

And what would you guys think of me making one with them reacting to the new ffh trailor?

The first sensation Peter felt was a hand on his shoulder, and the quick brush of a hand against his face.

"Peter. Get up. They need us."

The voice was somewhat familiar, lacking the sarcastic lilt it had in the beginning.

"Dr Strange?" He mumbled blearily, fighting to open his eyes.

The sorcerer pulled him to his feet, steadying him as he regained his balance, and quickly moved to help the others.

Peter shook his head to clear it, blinking quickly as he registered his surroundings.

They were back on Titan, but Mr Stark wasn't there.

"Dr Strange? Where's Mr Stark?"

Strange turned to Drax, pulling the man to his feet. "It's been five years. They need our help."

His words cut off as he focused on the movements of his hands, and a glowing circle appeared in the air several feet away, wavered, and then grew bigger.

They stepped through to a changed world.

Rubble was all that remained, and there was horrible screaming, and glowing circles were appearing everywhere, letting out tons of people.

Then Captain America was yelling for them to assemble.

He caught a brief glance of Mr Stark- Tony, and then they were running, or in Peter's case swinging, and flying toward the army in front of them.

They collided with a crash, screams of shock and pain echoing across the open ground.

There were so many.

Within minutes they were getting overwhelmed, and Peter was almost on the ground when he remembered a special feature of his suit.

"Karen, activate instant kill!" He yelled.

The suit eyes turned red, and the mechanized legs began moving of their own accord, tossing away aliens, and stabbing others.

He was nearing a group of Wakandan fighters when he heard a brief cry of pain, and he swung to where Tony had just been knocked out of the sky. "Mr Stark!"

He sent the creature flying, and dropped down beside his mentor, pulling him to his feet. "The craziest thing just happened to me! We were on Titan, and I must have passed out cause when I woke up you were gone-" he caught his breath. "And Dr Strange was there, and he was like 'It's been five years they need our help now' and then he started doing that sparkly yellow thing with his hands-" he was cut off by Tony pulling him closer and hugging him.

Peter relaxed into the embrace, squeezing back as the sounds of battle disappeared, and he focused on Tony's heartbeat. "Oh wow. This is nice."

Tony was shaking, trembling all over, holding him tighter than was comfortable, but it was nice.

Really nice.

Finally they pulled away, Tony checking Peter over for injuries. "You okay? You're okay, right?"