1.red light

Heavy clouds were hiding the golden light of the sun.

In the middle of noon the whole school yard was black and white. Shadows of clouds dancing on the ground. Dancing to the only music that could be heard.

The music of the pouring rain.

Each drop of the music note falling from the instrument of the sky was making the song by hitting the ground and the windows.

Slowly and smoothly, at first it'll show the beauty of it's calm bitterness as each drop falls with a sweet kindness

Soon the drops of rain were falling more than before. At the moment of the calm rhythm; the thunderpeel will change everything.

Then the sky starts to roar

The flash of thunder was like as if it's breaking the windows with anger as it turns everything to white for a moment.

White, the only thing that can be seen. On an amazing short moment there's a stop. Stopping in the rhythm. Everything'll be blank; no existence, no view, not feeling anything as if the light is showing the truth. Truth of not being existed. Everything'll be blank and only the rain will talk

By passing that moment, the elements were showing one after another.

Rotten wooden student desks, many young boys and girls who were busy with talking to each other, all wearing the same outfit, a big black board, bags and pencil cases.

It was a high school class.

The class's huge windows were showing that black and white view. As if the window was a boundary.

A boundary between a conflict. in the outside the rain was singing with sadness, the thunder was shouting with anger. Everything was alive.

But inside that class everything was dead. there was no freedom, everything was the same, all the boring talks, all the tired faces. Maybe the true black and white view was in the class not outside of it.

Funny how that rain was more alive than those people.

They were lying about living, they weren't alive they were just moving and breathing.

The human lied; all that could be seen was a lie. The only true living was hidden in that music

Everyone were lying, trying to be friendly when they saw everyone as an enemy, trying to smile when their throat was aching for cry. Everyone were hopelessly sinked in lying.

And if you're not a part of it then they'll destroy you.

In that black and white rhythm a little lonely boy could be seen. Sitting behind his old little desk. Brown hair covering his face as his delicate skinny fingers were tapping the desk.

No colors could be seen in the class but a blue color was shining on the boy's desk.

A little blue colored story book that he was reading the whole time.

Not caring about those lies he was just finding a way to the truth. He wasn't smiling he wasn't talking; he was breaking the rhythm and rules. Reading another sentence with excitement as if he forgot that he read the book for the thousandth time.

Only the rain will tell the truth

He was just sinked in those words, without even knowing that a young tall boy was walking towards him.

Soon by feeling that boy's heavy hand on his own shoulder it made him to notice his presence.

"What's our lil chengie doin huh?"