5.courage

"Damn, it's raining again"

Mark looked outside through the door.

Renjun got up from the floor.

"Come on Chenle, we should go"

The boy pouted as Renjun was forcing him to get up.

"But i don't want to, come on hyung can't we stay a bit more?"

"No we should go before the rain gets stronger, my mom will be worried"

Chenle sighed. "Alright"

Mark looked at the two boys as they were picking up their bags while Renjun was looking for his umbrella.

"I have to go too"

"I'm coming with you" Lucas said.

All of them were getting ready to go to their homes, except Sicheng and Yuta.

Taeil looked at Sicheng as he was reading a book as always while Yuta was lying on the sofa besides him, resting his head on Sicheng's lap.

"Sicheng do you want to come with me? I'm going to get a taxi. Since i didn't see you bring an umbrella with yourself today"

The boy lowered his book, Looking at Taeil. He smiled softly. Meanwhile there was Yuta who was glaring at them nervously.

"Thank you hyung but i want to stay a bit more"

This made Yuta to smile with relief as he closed his eyes again.

"Oh okay"

"Then goodbye guys"

"Bye" Both Sicheng and Yuta said.

All of them walked out of the door as Mark was the last person to leave, he giggled looking at those two while closing the door.

"Have fun together"

"Shut up" Yuta said making Mark to laugh.

Sicheng looked at the door with confusion which was now closed. He didn't really get what Mark said. He didn't really force himself to understand it either. Just continuing reading his book.

It was more than two weeks that he was coming to this place with Yuta after the school. Now Sicheng could proudly say that he has many good friends. Especially Renjun and Chenle.

But sometimes the boy was confused.

Like whenever he was around Yuta, all of them started giggling and chattering with eachother which was always making Yuta embarrassed. But Sicheng didn't really know the meaning of their actings.

He sighed, nothing but his book was understandable for Sicheng.

Yuta opened his eyes, turning towards the boy. Watching him as he was reading his book.

"Why didn't you go with Taeil hyung?"

Sicheng looked at Yuta. "Hm?"

"Why did you stay? You could go with Taeil hyung"

"Cause i like this place, i wanted to stay in it more"

"Yeah this place's so lovely"

Sicheng looked around him.

"What was here before getting abandoned?"

"It was an atelier"

"Atelier?"