9.past

Walking nonestop nervously in the hospital as the man could hear the screaming sound.

"For the love of god Min-jae...sit down!"

The man ruffled his brown hair. He looked at his friend leaning against the wall as he told him to stop this annoying walking in the circle.

"I can't hyung"

The older sighed. "Just calm down"

Once again they could hear that feminine screaming. It was louder and more painful than before.

"How can i be calm hyung?! My wife's literally giving birth to our son!"

What if something happens to his precious wife? What if something happens to their son? This was driving Min-jae crazy.

~~~~~~

Minutes had passed with terror and fear. The man should admit that he never felt this nervous and distraught in his whole life.

He looked at the door in front of him. His wife was behind it.

Just a door.

Min-jae was far from a whole change in his life as much as a simple door.

Changing to a father for the first time in his whole life, or becoming an alone man for the rest of his life.

Sitting on the chair as he was looking at his shaky knees while his friend was rubbing his back.

Different sounds and words all attacking Min-jae's mind but suddenly they were all broken. Broke by a crying sound.

The crying sound of a baby.

His eyes widened. Both Min-jae and his friend looking at eachother with shock.

The man got up from his seat. Tears shining in his eyes.

"I-it's his voice! That's my son's voice hyung!"

After a moment the door opened, doctor walking out of the room. His face was covered with the white mask. Not seeing his facial expression was making Min-jae nervous. Both stood in front of him.

The doctor pulled down the mask, a soft smile on his lips as it was like a warmth in Min-jae's chest.

"Congratulations sir! You have a healthy beautiful little boy, both the son and the mother are alright"

The man sighed from relief as a nervous laugh came out with it.

"C-can i see them?"

"Of course"

Soon Min-jae ran into the room as his friend followed him.

His steps got slower, seeing his wife lying on the bed. That precious delicate figure was shining beatifully in Min-jae's eyes. Even with that messy look she was perfect for the man. Her black sweaty hair around her red face, a soft smile on those pretty lips.

Min-jae got his eyes lower, between those fragile feminine hands something was shining.

A tear rolled down from his eye. Their son was there. Sleeping tightly in his mother's embrace.

She raised her head, looking at her husband's teary eyes. She giggled.

"Come on dear, come look at him"

Shaky steps on the floor as the man's eyes were locked on that little fragile being. He kneeled besides the bed, looking at his precious son.

His little round face was shining under the light as they just washed him. A pure bright milky skin just like his mother.