19.he was the snow

The sun was glowing, another day of working for Mijin. But this time was different.

There was no one who would've insult her or blame her, no one to treat her badly. No more tiring days in the hospital, she didn't have to deal with the gross things while working anymore. She wasn't worried about the money either.

Now Mijin was a maid, working in Chun soo's house.

She should admit that how much working in here is comfortable. Feeling safe and kinda happy. Plus, Chun soo's house was such a beautiful place.

It wasn't as big as the mantion that Mijin used to live but it was stunning. All of the different wallpapers and perfect decoration. Plus there were many artistic paitnings and sculptures.

Mijin smiled, everything was getting better.

She stood infront of a big clay pot which was placed on a brown table. Mijin wanted to pick that pot so she could clean the table which was under it.

But as she wrapped her arms around the pot, it was way too heavy.

Mijin frowned, trying her best to lift the pot. But soon as she successed on lifting it, the weight of it made her to lose her balance. She was about to fall from behind but suddenly someone grabbed her.

"Oh, be careful"

Mijin's eyes widened, as she turned back she could see Chun soo. The man took the pot from her; placing it besides the wall.

He smiled as Mijin was looking down, her cheeks were all red. She bowed her head.

"I'm really sorry Mr.Kim!"

Chun soo chuckled, glancing at Mijin kindly.

"It's alright Mrs.Park, you should call me when you want to carry heavy things"

"Oh god of course not! I'll do it by myself"

Chun soo smiled. "Please be careful"

Mijin looked up, her eyes meeting Chun soo's. Each time that they had this moment, Mijin was always wondering that why are those eyes so kind and lovely?

"I-i will"

"I really hope that you're not having a hard time while working here"

Mijin shook her hands. "No at all, everything's great! I'm really thankful Mr.Kim"

Chun soo smiled sweetly. "I'm glad to hear that"

~~~~~~

"Uncle Chun soo!"

The man smiled widely, hearing that soft adorable voice calling his name, he kneeled on the ground as the little boy ran towards him. Wrapping his arms around his tiny body, Chun soo lifted him up.

"Hey Jaehyunie! How was your day?"

"Great! It was the first day of my school!"

Chun soo smiled. "Oh really?! Did you find any friends?"

Jaehyun pouted. "Not yet"

The man chuckled, pinching Jaehyun's cheek.

"It's alrghit, you got uncle Chun soo!"

Again the little boy smiled sweetly. "Yay! Uncle's the best!"

As both of them were busy talking to each other, Mijin came out of their old apartment. She walked towards them, smiling softly at Chun soo.

"Sorry i was late"

Chun soo smiled. "No it's alright"

Three of them were walking in the streets, it was evening. Chun soo begged Mijin for this day since two weeks ago. He wanted to take Mijin and Jaehyun out for dinner so badly. No matter how much Mijin refused, still Chun soo was resisting.