22.road

Both of the boys wearing their uniforms as they were walking besides the street. Everyone's eyes were locked on how they were holding hands.

Sicheng looked at Yuta. "Today you'll go to your home right?"

Yuta shrugged. "Dunno, maybe i'll sleep over with you and Chenle again"

Sicheng frowned, glaring at Yuta as he was getting ready for the younger's blaming.

"Oh come on hyung! You should go!"

Yuta pouted. "You don't want me to stay with you?"

"Don't look at me like that idiot, your mom's getting really worried"

"Whatever..."

Actually Sicheng had to go home too. But everytime he wanted to gather up his mind, the boy didn't have the enough courage. And even Yuta wanted the boy to stay at Chenle's house more.

The night that they dealed to stay at their friend's house became a whole week.

Only a single night wasn't enough for the boy to think. His mind was exploding, he hated this feeling. Why should Sicheng be this terrified of his father? The one that the little boy loves the most.

After three days, his father stopped calling his phone. Sicheng didn't know how's his father feeling right now. Is he worried? Is he sad? Does he miss Sicheng like how the boy does?

Yes, Sicheng missed his father very much. He missed his warm deep voice, he missed his safe embrace. In this world nothing and no one is as safe as his father, yet no one is as scary as him for Sicheng either. This feeling was pissing him off, Sicheng sounded like an insane person. He even missed all of the pain and suffer that the man gives him.

A moment later something sparked in his mind, Sicheng stopped. Letting go of Yuta's hand.

"Damn!"

Yuta stopped too, looking at the little boy with confusion.

"What's wrong?"

"I just left one of my books in the class, wait for me so i can go and bring it"

Yuta groaned. "You can take it tomorrow"

"No way, i have an exam tomorrow"

And the the boy started running as Yuta was standing there waiting.

Sicheng was running in the sidewalk, as he got to the school building he stopped. Taking a deep breathe. He wanted to take another step but suddenly a deep voice stopped him.

"Sicheng..."

~~~~~~

Wind was blowing between his hair, all the trees were passing one by another in his eyes, but the mountain was staying still. It was really interesting for him.

Sicheng was just staring at the road from the window.

All of them were in Taeil's van. Heading to a little trip for the two off days that they had.

Taeil took a deep breathe, squeezing the steering wheel. He wanted to fully focus on the road. Driving really carefully.

"I just know that your mothers will end me after this"

"Don't worry hyung we're all here, nothing would happen" Lucas said with a big smile as he was sitting besides Taeil.

"I think that's my actual worry?"

"Oh come on! We just want to have fun together hyung why are you so nervous?"
Chenle said as he leaned between Lucas and Taeil's sits.

"Shut up y'all are underage"