23.missing

"I'm telling you sir, we won't change the price of the collection"

Ten said ruffling his hair. It's been more than five minutes that he was arguing with one of Jaehyun's purchasers.

He took a deep breathe. "Thank you, have a good day sir"

The boy huffed, throwing his phone on the table.

"F*king a**hole"

Jaehyun took a sip of his coffee, staring at Ten who was sitting in front of him. Both were at Kun's restaurant.

"What happend?"

"This f*ker wants to decrease the price about fourty percents. I mean, b*tch you don't even know how much painting these works needs time and effort"

Jaehyun giggled at how angry Ten was. His cheeks were literally red.

"It's alright we'll find another purchaser"

Ten rolled his eyes. "These are supposed to be your works yet i'm the one who's conerned about them"

Jaehyun giggled again, well Ten was right. He was never so concerned about selling his works as much as Ten and Johnny were. He just wanted to draw them, that's all the painter man needs.

After a moment Ten smiled widely, as if he saw something.

"Oh! Taeyong and Johnny came"

Jaehyun turned back, smiling softly as he saw a little skinny boy wearing a white shirt and black jeans with a mask on his face.

Taeyong and Johnny walked towards their table.

"Hey guys!" Johnny said.

Both greeted them happily but unlike Johnny the boy just nodded. Sitting besides Jaehyun as the man was looking at him with confusion.

Kimi and Kun just noticed them while taking orders from costumers so they joined them too.

The girl stood besides Taeyong.

"Hey! What happened?"

"Did you see her?!" Kun asked.

Taeyong just looked down as Johnny sighed heavily too. Jaehyun glanced at Taeyong, rubbing his back.

"Is everything alright?"

Taeyong raised up his head, removing the mask from his face as he took a deep breathe. Clearing his throat.

The boy pouted, resting his head on his hand.

"She doesn't want to see me"

Jaehyun's eyes widened. "Why?!"

"We went to the prison, it was visiting time like how we planned before...but...Taeyong's mother didn't come. The officer said that she's refusing to come"

Now what Johnny just said made everyone upset. It was the third time that Taeyong was trying to see his mother yet Hyejin was refusing to face her son.

"It's okay Taeyong...it's a bit hard for her. Try and understand her" Kimi said.

Taeyong sighed, nodding his head. "I know..."

Then he gave a cheerful smile to everyone.

"...plus i'm not that upset anymore! Look! She told the officer to give me this!"

Then he took out a little white pocket from his backpack, opening it as he showed it to everyone.

A really old paper, the edges of papers were now yellow. All of them looked at the motfit which was drawn on the paper. A childish little drawing, a mother and son holding hands.