24.mother

That warm hand again.

Jaehyun could really feel it, his mother's hand. After all these years.

Mijin let out a soft chuckle, tears falling on her cheeks. She couldn't take her eyes away from Jaehyun. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Is he really her son? When did he grow this much? Those beautiful deep brown eyes, his long face, his pure milky skin, that perfect shaped jaw and cheeks, his glittery brown hair...there was no doubt. Her son was really beautiful.

"Mom..."

Mijin smiled, keep caressing Jaehyun.

Wasn't it so lovely to be called like that by this deep soothing voice? Mijin could listen to Jaehyun's voice all the day.

"Jaehyun-ah..."

Both started to sob as Mijin jumped between her son's muscular arms.

Soon Jaehyun wrapped his arms around Mijin tightly. Pulling her closer as much as he could. He bringed his face closer, filling his lungs with that same sweet scent of his mother's hair.

Mijin was crying with all her heart, keep kissing Jaehyun's cheeks again and again.

This was real, right? She was finally hugging her son. No one was there to beat them, no one was there to hurt them. Finally they could be with eachother.

She chuckled again as her tears were falling, Mijin was remembering those time how her little son would jump between her arms and Mijin would lift him up to the sky. But now the woman was completely lost between those strong arms.

Jaehyun's sweet scent was same as those days, his warmth was the same.

No matter how much he suffered, the pain would never change the little Jaehyun who Mijin loves the most.

Both just couldn't get enough of eachother.

Jaehyun kissed Mijin's hair, feeling the beautiful delicacy of that feminine being. The beauty of a mother, the painter man was sure. There's no color, texture or motfit to describe this beauty.

Finally both were looking at eachother. In their eyes, both were the most admirable.

Mijin smiled bitterly, looking down.

"Don't stare at me...i became so ugly"

Jaehyun didn't say anything, just looking at his mother. Her straight long hair, it was supposed to be as black as a beautiful night sky adorned with glittery stars but now...white was flowing down on her hair.

A pure white colored hair, it was a bit soon.

Her pale skin was wrinkled a bit, under her eyes were slightly red as that knife scar was still on her left cheek. And she was so skinnier than before. Her face was so thin.

But Jaehyun was just smiling lovingly as if he's seeing something worth to worship. He putted his hands around his mother's face, forcing her to look him in the eyes.

"I don't even know what are you talking about...mom's the most beautiful person ever"

Mijin smiled, kissing Jaehyun's forehead.

Both were sitting on the bed. Looking at eachother. Jaehyun chuckled, it felt like a dream.

Mijin laughed at her son, squeezing his cheeks hardly between her hands.

"Omg! I just can't get enough of looking at you! What a handsome man my little bear is now"

Jaehyun giggled as Mijin smiled, lifting up the boy's silky hair.