3.elf

All the students were walking in the school yard. It was morning and their classes were about to start. Everyone were tired and sleepy as always. They couldn't stop whining.

Maybe Sicheng had the same feeling too; actually going out of his house was always making him nervous.

The boy looked at others who were walking besides him. They were ignoring him as always. Sicheng took a deep breathe, remembering what his father told him last night. He'll meet some good people finally right?

Sicheng took of his shoes, putting his slippers on as he was walking in the hallway.

As long as they don't come to tease me then it's alright if they ignore me

It's right, this silence is the best. But Sicheng didn't know something. That even this routine won't last forever.

"SICHENG!!!~~~"

Hearing a familiar voice shouting his name from afar made the poor boy to jump. Actually everyone around Sicheng were shook. Looking at the boy with widened eyes. The boy turned back with hesitate.

He could see a boy standing a bit far from himself. He was smiling widely as he was waving his hand.

Sicheng gulped, seeing that same face was punching his heart again.

"Y-Yuta?..."

Yuta smiled again, before Sicheng could realize he ran towards the boy. This made Sicheng to step back a bit from shock. Now Yuta was so close to him. Looking at Sicheng's glittery eyes with that same gentle look.

"Good morning!"

"G-good morning..."

Now there was a confused look on Yuta's face which Sicheng didn't know the reason of it. Suddenly Yuta pulled his head closer to Sicheng's. It was a really short distance which made everyone to start chattering.

In that shocking moment poor boy was wondering doesn't this guy give a damn about his weird behaviours in the middle of the crowd?

Yuta tilted his head a bit. "Are you alright?! You're cheeks are so red. Did you get a fever?!"

Sicheng pulled his head back. Of course he wasn't sick after the amount of his father's treatments. So was he really blushing because of this guy?

"No, i'm alright"

Suddenly he could feel Yuta's hand on his forehead. This simple skinship was exploding his heart.

"Are you sure?! Hmmm...you don't have fever i see"

Sicheng tried to talk through his shaky lips.

"I-I'm okay! really...it happens all the time..."

Of course it doesn't.

Yuta giggled. "That's cute"

Again Sicheng was walking in the hallway; but the awkward thing was Yuta who was still walking besides him. Smiling and not saying anything.

The boy looked at him.

Isn't he planning to leave already?

Soon Yuta was looking at him too, a kind smile on his lips which made Sicheng nervous so much that he broke their eye contact. This caused Yuta to chuckle.

Then again Sicheng took his chance to look at him secretly.

He was just a simple handsome boy right? Like they're many pretty boys around. So why is he so stunning?