15.words

Sicheng was walking between the students in the hallway. His weekend was supposed to be an exciting day with his friends in an amusement park; but he spend it all in his house. Maybe he won't be having any other days with them either.

Lowering his head shyly as all the shocked glances were on the scars on his face.

He wondered how he can hide them from Yuta. But suddenly as the boy was deep in the thought of him someone jumped on his back making him gasp.

"SICHENGIE!"

Then again all the glances were locked on him. Sicheng groaned, trying to pull that person down.

"Yuta hyung! Ugh! Come down you're heavy!"

Yuta pouted, finally letting go of Sicheng.

"Yah! That's rude"

He went to face the boy to give him the peck on the cheek that he really hates in crowd but Sicheng kept hiding himself. Yuta frowned, a fear hunting him from the thought in his mind.

He forced Sicheng to turn his head and now that fear was stronger than anytime.

Yuta sighed. "Who did it this time?"

Sicheng lowered his head. "No one"

Soon he pushed Yuta, walking faster but Yuta was quick to grab Sicheng's hand.

"Sicheng..."

"Hyung, let me go"

"No we should talk about this!"

Sicheng was trying hardly to release his hand. Then again he was lying, even his body was lying. He wanted to cry, shout the pain squeezing his throat, hug Yuta as tight as he could and never let him go. But Sicheng couldn't do that anymore.

"It's none of your business! Okay?!"

His shout punching Yuta's ears. Poor boy was now becoming numb as his hand was getting loose.

He blinked a few times. "Wh-what?"

Sicheng sneered. "I'm sick of the way you act towards me! It's not like i mean anything to you so why are you always wasting your time on me?! If anyone hits me, insults me or treats me like a piece of garbage then it's my own problem! So stop being like this! It's disgusting"

All the words coming one after another. Funny how Sicheng didn't even know the meaning of them. He wasn't even feeling that he's saying them.

But unlike him, Yuta was feeling them all. One punching him after another cruelly. They hurted a lot, they were painful for him. It's not like words can hurt Yuta easily by everyone. But the person in front of him wasn't everyone. He was Sicheng, the one he adored the most.

Yuta tried to smile helplessly; ignoring the strong desire of crying.

"S-Sicheng..."

Finally the boy released his hand from Yuta's one.

"I won't come to the atelier anymore"

And he left, leaving Yuta in a flood of people's eyes on him. Poor boy didn't even know how to feel about this. Everything happend way too fast and Yuta couldn't handle them all.

All he knew on that moments was that those words hurted him cruelly.

~~~~~~

"What the f*k do you mean by that?!"

Mark shouted making Taeil to hit his head.

"Don't you swear in front of Chenle and Renjun!"