6.distance

Everyone will find their lover someday

Sicheng placed the pencil on his desk. A heavy sigh as he was holding his head between his hands. He looked at the papers on the desk.

Math, he had to study math but he couldn't even focus.

The boy was looking at those numbers and formulas but he couldn't understand anything. All the thing that his mind was capable to think of was Yuta. Remembering last day.

Funny how Sicheng could still feel that kiss on his own lips.

Now it was strange, he didn't know how to feel about it. Just a day ago Sicheng was unbelievably happy and excited. But now, all of the clamorous feelings in his chest was subside. Like how the thunder will shout with aggression and audacity then it'll sink in silence by the rain.

For a moment laughing, smiling, after that becoming quiet or even about to cry. Kinda regret it, still want it. Angry or weary.

The reason was obvious. Sicheng was still too young for dealing with these situations. His feelings and idealogy had ups and downs.

But this was annoying the poor boy too much.

He couldn't get Yuta out of his head. His touches, his kiss, his warmth. This was kinda scary for Sicheng. After all he never experienced something like this before. He never even thought about liking someone either. Sicheng wasn't even sure about if he likes boys or girls. He just knew dealing with both genders is annoying for him.

But why when it comes to Yuta this annoying feeling starts to be lovely?

All of these thoughts were hunting him. Suddenly by seeing a plate full of cookies and a glass of milk which was placed on his desk, the boy snapped out of his thoughts.

Sicheng looked up seeing his father smiling which made him to smile too.

"Thanks dad"

The man smiled, ruffling Sicheng's hair. He looked at his desk.

"Have any problem with math?"

"Literally i'm struggling with the whole of it"

He laughed, sitting on Sicheng's bed which was besides his desk.

"Then i'll help you"

Sicheng smiled, his dad was there for him as always. He can never find someone this precious for himself.

He was helping Sicheng a lot. Putting so much effort in to every question and making sure that his son will fully understand all of them. This was so sweet and lovely for Sicheng.

"And that's how you solve it"

Sicheng wrote the answer which his father helped him to find it.

"Did you understand it?"

Sicheng nodded. "Thank you dad"

The man smiled, caressing his son's hair.

"Uhm dad"

"Yes dear?"

Sicheng looked at the blue book on his desk, it was always close to the boy no matter what.

"Why did the jungle kill the flower?"

His father was confused. "What?!"

"I mean your book, why did the jungle kill that daisy flower?"

"Where did this question come from all of a sudden?"

Sicheng shrugged. "I don't know"